• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

How to choose the right system

bogdy23

Recruit
Hello,

Im new here and i want to buy a trading system or a signal service.How can i find a good one.Ive been searching for a while but even the ones that are rated 5 star this week get at 2 stars the next.There is always a shift how can i choose the right one.
Thank you

Read the reviews carefully. If the person doesn't bother to mention how long the system was used or how many trades the reviewer took, how can you be sure the rating wasn't based on 2 of the 3 most recent trades winning or losing. Any real system will have loses and wins.

This article should also help you not get ripped off while trying to select a commercial trading product:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ting-scammed-when-buying-forex-products.2300/

If it's signals, you can also check the FPA's Performance Tests for a live record of how good or bad the signals are:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab/forex_signals_performance

Don't just look at the percentages. Look at the trades and the graph showing how the trades went. Notice that the one currently in the #1 slot (Cash Cow Signals) made a bunch of big trades at first and then went flat, trading much smaller amounts. If that's their pattern, it's too late to hope for profit from that one unless they ever start making larger successful trades again.

Back