How to hide my position from the hidden trader?

asiatrade

Recruit
Hi

I've been trade FX more than 10 years by now.
As always, they trade it against me.

Does anyone has any idea how to hide my current open positions from this brokers or hidden players?
I have tried almost all majors or Primes but they all trade against their clients.

GBPCAD moves within box in last couple of days because of my open positions (hilarious uh??).

Please help me out and those folks who have same issue (where is Neo??).

If your broker didn't know about your open positions, how would they know how much profit you should get when you close them?

Yes, a lot of Traders believe there is a person sitting at the broker's server monitoring and targeting their trades. But in truth, most brokers will take a counter trade against their clients to safeguard their interest and hence, they are market makers.

How to "hide my current open positions from this brokers or hidden players?"
....hehehe.....perhaps, after you have you opened the trade position(s), you blank that over with liquid paper or a marker pen so that person cannot see what position(s) you took and so cannot make a counter trade against you? :p

Trading with money exchangers.;)

Yes, good idea! :cool:.....Change some money from one Money Changer, then go to another one and change that back or to another currency or multiple currencies.....then go to another Money Changer to do the whole process all over again.

Very IMPORTANTLY, you MUST tell each Money Changer you are getting a much better rates from their competitors to ensure you get better rates to maximize your profits :p:cool:

I've been trade FX more than 10 years by now.
As always, they trade it against me.

10 years of nothingness. For every long, there is a short. Every buyer must find the price at which a seller will sell. these how any transaction been made. if your plan to hide your own transaction, how suppose you've got any profit when there's no one make call of your current order. how suppose you'll eat the pizza ,if you just keep hiding your money for the bill ?

Yes, good idea! :cool:.....Change some money from one Money Changer, then go to another one and change that back or to another currency or multiple currencies.....then go to another Money Changer to do the whole process all over again.

Very IMPORTANTLY, you MUST tell each Money Changer you are getting a much better rates from their competitors to ensure you get better rates to maximize your profits :p:cool:

Very good idea. Just like broker, keep offering lower spreads. I bet those money changer will lower their spreads as well for not losing a big client.;)

There are programs that hide your SL and TP from the broker. This can lead to 2 problems.

1. The close order is sent as a market order instead of a pending order - and thus is more likely to experience slippage and requotes.

2. SL and TP exist in the broker's server. If can turn off your computer and throw it out the window, those orders will still execute if price touches the level you set. Programs ready to leap in and close orders don't work if the connection to the broker is lost.

If you do want to use such a program, I recommend setting an "emergency SL" 25-50 pips farther away than the one the program uses. If you are worried about your broker manipulating the market enough to hit your emergency SL, then it's past time you started shopping for a new broker.

There are programs that hide your SL and TP from the broker. This can lead to 2 problems.

1. The close order is sent as a market order instead of a pending order - and thus is more likely to experience slippage and requotes.

2. SL and TP exist in the broker's server. If can turn off your computer and throw it out the window, those orders will still execute if price touches the level you set. Programs ready to leap in and close orders don't work if the connection to the broker is lost.

If you do want to use such a program, I recommend setting an "emergency SL" 25-50 pips farther away than the one the program uses. If you are worried about your broker manipulating the market enough to hit your emergency SL, then it's past time you started shopping for a new broker.

But do you believe broker hunts trader SL? I do believe spikes occurs, but I don't really believe broker hunts someone SL in purpose.:rolleyes:

There are some scam brokers which are ready, willing, and able to hunt SL. On the other hand, there are plenty of people who really do get taken out by a spike, but feel the need to blame the broker each and every time a trade hits SL.

Back