How to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me add something about demo.........

First of all every newbies has to be practice on demo first no matter its 3 or 6 months but according to me you have to spent atleast 2 months (4 hours per day) to before you jump in to live trading.

BUT

Ever-Never stop practising on demo till your last breath (During Trading period). Our most of Mistakes are covering by Demo itself.

Best Of Luck.

First of all every newbies has to be practice on demo first no matter its 3 or 6 months but according to me you have to spent atleast 2 months (4 hours per day) to before you jump in to live trading.

BUT

Ever-Never stop practising on demo till your last breath (During Trading period). Our most of Mistakes are covering by Demo itself.

Best Of Luck.

Starting in demo account is very recommended . but other than that join in forex community also very necessary , any newbies very advisable to discuss about what happen in forex forum. So from that the skill will increase be higher

BUT

Best Of Luck.

Best advice ever, even professional try several things on a demo account. So as a newbie or intermediate trader, one should keep on trading until his skills are polished to perfection.

Nice advice that before making good skills trader should not start real trading . Start is with good knowledge and trading practice on demo account . His abilities are polished well with day by day practice.

Most MT4 brokers offer demo accounts, as do some non-MT4 brokers.

You don't have to do the full screening of potential brokers for this Just find a broker (or 2 or 3) that's not scam rated and that doesn't demand too much info to download the demo. Set up a separate Yahoo or Gmail account for this if you have to give an email address. Don't give your real name, address, or phone number. If you do, many brokers will start calling and pressuring you to deposit. Some wll offer to "help" you to trade. 99+/100 times, that's the path do doom, so don't give them a chance.

Some brokers give choices on amount when setting up a demo. $5000 is the standard amount. Unless you plan to use $5k when you go live, try for the smallest amount you can get without having to talk to tech support.

Some demos will expire quickly. Others will keep running for some time if you keep them active. If you want to keep all the trading records from the demo as part of your learning process, the safest thing to do is to save a full statement at least once per week. I've seen long running demos get wiped because the broker decided to change servers.

Realize that although the price feed may be accurate, a demo account doesn't care if you trade 0.1 lots or 1000 lots during quiet markets. If the price is valid, the trade will execute as long as the account has enough free margin to permit the trade. A real account would have more slippage and requotes if you tried to make a large trade during quiet markets.

The other big limitation is psychological. If you find a demo account losing, you are much less likely to panic and break your trading rules than with a live account.

What are the limits of Demo account and where should you get started?

Limits in what way you want to know? You can download MT4 platform from any broker and then open a demo account for free. Everything is same in a demo account like a real account except money. You trade with virtual balance.

Nice advice that before making good skills trader should not start real trading . Start is with good knowledge and trading practice on demo account . His abilities are polished well with day by day practice.

You are right cause practice maka man perfect where when trader want practice more then the ability of profitable trading will increase . So be serious in learning and practicing then oneday we can know how to trade to get high probability in achieving profit

What are the limits of Demo account and where should you get started?
From what I know, they don't have all the assets on demo and not all the features available. I would advise you to look for a broker with Free Demo account though. I know that many brokers require a deposit prior to granting you acess to their demo. I dont think that is fair. So look for some free practice first. There are not so many of them our there, but it is worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back