How to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a good strategy and stick by it! thats the holy grail.

From where do a trader can get a good strategy, he has to work his way to master a strategy for his trading, this will require some time and off course pure concentration from a trader.

Now a days its very east to start forex trading. There are countless websites and forums that assist newbie traders in order to achieve what they want in forex market.

Hello everyone! Im newbie here, and im still looking for good strategies to start.. After of couple of months of unsuccesful trading with news based strategies and end of day ones, i found the one that fit me well. This is how i feel it, tell me if im wrong.. It's based on extremely simple 60 minute trading strategy using so called "Indestructible" indicator. The trading strategy utilizes following the trend which is always a big plus when trading binary options. when the Indestructible trendwinner is green, i only look for calls and when it’s red i look for puts. As an additional confirmation, im trying to utilize an ADX indicator and only trade when it is above the 19 level. I, however, believe this additional confirmation is unnecessary.

The setup is two consecutive one hour candles/bars the same color as the indicator line followed by an exact entry is the beginning of the third bar/candle. The expiry is 60 minutes but the strategy can be used on higher time frames also; if using 4 hour candles for your entry, the expiry will be 4 hours too. The two bars must be in "slope" or trending somewhat strongly before make the trade, to see price moving up strongly for a call and vice versa for a put. And don't enter if price is just stalling or moving in a range. This strategy works for me, but only in a trend. What do you think about it? I can attach an example of a few winning trades utilizing this strategy.

Those who trade in cent accounts face low risks in trading they can make them trained in trading with this way of trading because demo and real trading is different hey wil use their amount in real and manage it with low risk . They should start with it to make them secure.

I think there¡s a lot of material on the internet, basicallly you can learn a lot from free tutorials and videos on youtube for example, or the forexpeacearmy forum is also super good.

Now it is not a problem to know how to start forex trading . May webs and forums are presenting good guidance to people . They can learn over here basics of trading. As they will go farther they will do demo practice to interact market with virtual money.

Honestly saying, I started with the Internet. I met some ads about earning money and decided to learn what is that. I work as a freelancer , so such work at home seemed perfect for me. Moreover, I read economic news every day and try to be up-to-date in such questions. I read books, forums, watched videos, found articles. After the first month of my home-based education ended, I opened a demo account and traded. At first it seemed complicated, but I got used to. I began to build a strategy and I am still working on it (it's not a joke, really, it's 9th month and I haven't earned a thousand of dollars as I planned, but I still trying to trade better). Sometimes I want to give up and say 'wtf, am I so unlucky?' but get back again and again. I think that everything has to be done by the end. At least, 100 bucks per month are much better than nothing.

I will appreciate if you tell me your stories. I am not sure that every trader had such emotions. But every inspiring word can help :)

When I first started somewhere heard about Metatrader. I did not pay attention to the fact that there are 2 platforms MT4 and MT5 and later made demo account with MT4. When come time to choose broker for real account, the quaesting of different betwen MT4 and MT5 make confuse. Can someone explaine what is the difference? And what do you personally use?

Starting is not an issue now a days. It is very easy to have a forex a start. Just get some basic knowledge from internet and other books ,than do demo practice very well for several months. Trading will be easy for you gradually you will know the art of profit taking .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back