How to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is right, starting isn't any issue but the issue is to learn how to make money from trading business and it takes some time so new traders should remain patient and consistence in learning those skills.

Building a foundation on which to accumulate all other knowledge about trading you'll get over the years is important so I think the question is relevant. Not to mention that yes, while there's a lot of information available to newbies, they still have to figure out which parts of it are useful to them at their stage of development as traders and which will be useful later.

Starting is not an issue now a days. It is very easy to have a forex a start. Just get some basic knowledge from internet and other books ,than do demo practice very well for several months. Trading will be easy for you gradually you will know the art of profit taking .
I would add: after you are finished with demo trading start with real cent account, to feel the losses and gains.

If you're not sure of yourself, then it's best to either start with a demo account, or a cent one, after you get some experience and decide on a trading strategy, you can switch to real trading, but only with a small deposit. The main thing is to follow the strategy exactly and follow risk management.

Of course demo trading must do , When you are good in trading in demo account you can decide to go to live trading. Demo trading not finished when one is doing live trading he can do many new experiments on demo.

I don't recommend to spend too much time on demo because you get used too quickly to the trading without emotional pressure what basically catch you off guard when you face live market conditions. Its a great test of your psychological stance and many traders lose because of getting down unprepared, not knowing how to manage greed or fear.

I don't recommend to spend too much time on demo because you get used too quickly to the trading without emotional pressure what basically catch you off guard when you face live market conditions. Its a great test of your psychological stance and many traders lose because of getting down unprepared, not knowing how to manage greed or fear.

How long is too long in your opinion though? Because that is something that can be very subjective for different people.

Starting trade is the hardest thing on forex in a psychological sense. But there's actually nothing hard about it.

Starting trade is the hardest thing on forex in a psychological sense. But there's actually nothing hard about it.

That depends on the person. I still have issues with anxiety although at this point I consider myself a rather experienced trader. I have gotten better at dealing with it, but I could still improve.

Above all else start to figure out how forex trading works. Study a lot on forex trading. At that point comprehend how to control your notions. There is no place for voracity and dread in trading. Notwithstanding, this trading regimen isn't for the unassuming or leave heart. At that point locate a decent broker where you can rehearse Demo trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back