how you do analysis?

My analysis is based on different things as I see charts , different time frames are included in it. Then I use some indicators too for technical analysis. I also watch market deeply before trading then decide where to put order .

It is always better to know which time frame can give me maximum profits and then i will adjust my trading according to it so that my income can grow :)

I think it's a good idea to watch all time frames, as one can see good signals on all of them, the only difference is that the smaller time frames give short-term signals, and the larger ones give long-term signals.

I think it's a good idea to watch all time frames, as one can see good signals on all of them, the only difference is that the smaller time frames give short-term signals, and the larger ones give long-term signals.

The shorter time frames will give us different trading results and we will have to understand that if we want to increase our income we will have to make use of the higher time frames in our trading :)

The shorter time frames will give us different trading results and we will have to understand that if we want to increase our income we will have to make use of the higher time frames in our trading :)
Usually shorter timeframe used for short term trading plan, if trade long term using short timeframe hence will often faced with bias analysis and might often major trend on high timeframe different with shorter timeframe

Personally, I look at longer time frames for major trends and short time frames to look for pullbacks or possible trend reversals.

I take a look at the weekly time frame during the week end, mark the support and resistance levels and then trade using daily time frame during the week.

I am also using daily timeframe and also weekly timeframe but usually will look on hourly timeframe to analyze the current trend, and usually will use weekly and daily as trigger decision about major trend

Back