• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem http://www.binaryoptions-live-signals.com/vip-packages/

I am having an issue with a company
spencer goodwin; said:
hi

To: far9000 <far9000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 17 April 2013, 17:20
Subject: safe24options

Date: Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: negatives ...
To: Rose Smith <rose@binaryoptions-live-signals.com>

Hi Ms Smith,

No worries withdrawal issues and crazy clients occur in any binary option broker

This problem was solved. We already emailed Irshad that he will get his withdrawal anytime soon back on his Bank Account.

The main problem why it took so long because As our clients funds are held in a segregated account in Bank of Cyprus.

We experienced huge issues with withdrawal with them. In response to the said crisis we opened new bank account in Europe

and it's more safe there. I will forward you the email that we sent to him as a proof and please you can ask and verify Irshad if it's true

that we emailed him.

The problem with this people, they keep posting bad accusations in the forums that they cannot withdraw after they got their money

they will not go back to the forums and tell "hey I got million dollars from safe24options". One more thing no one is opening his email

since he requested the withdrawal because they sent virus and it's terrible all the computers got damaged because of the virus sent

to us from their end.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM, Rose Smith <rose@binaryoptions-live-signals.com> wrote:
HI Joseph,

I'm curios about this. What can you say

irshad:

i will update once i receive my withdrawals to all here in the forum, i will scan-copy of the withdrawal proof here so everyone will know..... safe24options.com is real or not...
i already intro 3 clients and i have 2 accounts... i want all the clients i introduce to receive their withdrawals also..all of them disapointed no withdrawal no reply....
if its not scam.. i will introduce more people... so that they can get more business.
ofcosrse i want everyone to grow and be happy clients -

hi guys once i receive all my money from safe24options i will tell here in the forum

can reach me on skype id: shahniceguy
my email far9000@yahoo.com
if i am happy customer i will introduce more clients... BUT WAIT WAIT.. once i receive my withdrawal i will update here....

any further questions to ask ...... is the problem is solve or not can email me or message me on skype id: shahniceguy

www.safe24options.com

can reach me on my skype id: shahniceguy
email far9000@yahoo.com

REPLY FROM SAFE24OPTIONS.COM , THEY CAN NOT GIVE ANY CONTACT NUMBER FOR THE BANK. AND after my patient 4 months i rise my voice here in the forum is they say creating negative for the both companies.. and i send withdrawal request..... they say i send virus.. haha.. what a joke.. i message in skype and live support NO ANSWER... ALSO VIRUS? how about my associate request for withdrawal ? they also send virus? hahha that means if you ask your withdrawal they take-it as your sending virus... what a wonderfully REASON...

SO NEXT TIME IF YOU INVEST AFTER 4 MONTHS ALSO DO NOT ASK THEM.. AFTER 4 MONTHS I CREATE THIS TREAD AND TELL EVERYONE IS CONSIDER NEGATIVE...? IT IS THE REASON NOT TO GIVE MY EARNINGS?

To: Md. Shah <far9000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 17 April 2013, 18:58
Subject: Fwd: Response to Irshad Ahmed

Dear Irshad Ahmed,

Thank you for all of your emails. After consistently disturbing our colleagues and our partner signal provider, Binary Options Live Signals (BOLS), we have come to a decision to discontinue providing our services for all your associated accounts. As an effect of the failure to satisfy the agreement that you have with your account manager, Mary Sanders, that for you to join the Auto Trade Service, you have agreed upon to deposit a total of $10,000 within 30 days. Based on the records, you only have managed to deposit $5000 in total.

Your iPads have been delivered to you in the timely manner. You have been acquiring rather big profits via the ATS service and it is quite unfair to us, as well as to our partner BOLS that you have not to met the required amount of investment for ATS, especially as it was part of a special request which you didn't honor.

After considering the damage your have caused us with the emails that you have sent containing virus which is one of reason why we are not able to receive all of your emails and partly affected our everyday work. Also for continuously posting from several forums of negative comments for both companies, we are left with no option but to void all of your earnings made via our ATS service to your account and to the accounts that are associated with you. All the initial investment of all the accounts that are associated with you will be refunded, deducting the shipping cost and the value of the iPad that you have received, in monthly instalments due to the current withdrawal limit in Cyprus as an affect of their recent banking turmoil.

Sincerely,

Joseph Banks | Senior Billing Executive
Safe24Options™
Skype: support .safe24options | Email: billing@safe24options.com
US Toll Free: +1-888-878-5538 | International: +852-300-85887

I have not receive any money yet.

This is the usual way they give the deposit after a period of time to the customers they will detect the free gifts charges from your investment. I think they wanted to do the same for me and my associates also.... IF THEY ARE REAL WHY ONLY GIVING THE DEPOSITS..? JUST GIVING ESCUSE THAT I AM DISTURBING THEIR STAFFS? asking withdrawal is disturbing? if safe24options not clear and transparent to the customers.
i have few email from few clients same way they give the investment back after sometime. after detecting the free gifts.. WHERE IS MY PROFIT I EARNED WHICH REFLECTS AS OF DATE IN MY ACCOUNT?

my first account have 3,35,863.12 usd
my second account have 1,74,408.84 usd
where is all this money..? by just creating a escuse they want to takeoff all the money which belongs to me...
and my associates also same way they want to do... IF SAFE24OPTIONS.COM AND Binary Options Live Signals - REAL THAN THEY MUST GIVE ALL THE MONEY BELONGS TO US.

ONCE I GET THE FUNDS I WILL UPDATE HERE ...
THIS THREAD WILL BE OPEN

Attachments

• Mr Irshad Ahmed 3-24-13.jpg
    Mr Irshad Ahmed 3-24-13.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Irshad Ahmed 3-24-13 (2).jpg
    Irshad Ahmed 3-24-13 (2).jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 14
look at the email below ..

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:29:41 +0100
Subject: Fwd: Response from SAFE24OPTIONS™
To: chakistheking@hotmail.com

Hi,

I got this email from Justin.
And I could get in to my account. (I changed my password.)
I made a withdrawal request, now it is in pending status, I am waiting and hoping that they pay it back. At least my initial investment.

What really strange is that they only made 23 trades from nov 5-2012 till march-2013. ATS was supposed to make at least 12 trades per day. When I got in to my account today, I made 10 trades and it worked.

They added bonus every Friday, made the screenshot and sent it to me.

I wonder if I can take my money out.

What is happening to you?

Greetings,

Domonkos

To: Shah <far9000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, 22 April 2013, 2:44
Subject: Re: Fw: Response from SAFE24OPTIONS™

Hi Irhsad,

I did not get anything yet.
When I got very upset they called me. Rikki Chen called me from BOLS, and told me to wait a little, be patient.

I talk to her on skype almost every day, nothing happened so far.

I called the safe24options office in London, they told me to talk to Rikki........

Right now I am not sure what to do.

Let me know if you have any idea.

Greetings,

Domonkos

kovacsdomonkos75

To: "billing@safe24options.com" <billing@safe24options.com>; "support@safe24options.com" <support@safe24options.com>; "mary@binaryoptions-live-signals.com" <mary@binaryoptions-live-signals.com>; Sophie Safe24Options <sophie@safe24options.com>; "justin@safe24options.com" <justin@safe24options.com>; "Rikki@BinaryOptions-Live-Signals.com" <Rikki@BinaryOptions-Live-Signals.com>
Sent: Monday, 22 April 2013, 0:25
Subject: Response to Joseph-Safe24options.com

Hi Joseph,

You have mentioned, I email virus at the time I email for withdrawal right?
look at the email below acknowledgement from Mary Sanders accepted my withdrawal and telling me will expedite my withdrawal process on 16th Jan 2013.

This below email is proof to confirm that my account manager has confirmed that she is aware of my withdrawal and will check with safe24options for the delay.

and also another proof Sophie Adam as message in Skype that receive my withdrawal request and is under processing for payment.

2ND PROOF KINDLY SEE BELOW

[28-Jan-13 10:21:59 AM] shahniceguy: [03-Jan-13 9:42:51 PM] Safe24Option-Sophie Adams (Accounts Executive): Hello Mr Irshad, we have received your email and has now been forawarded to our billing
[10-Jan-13 5:47:36 PM] shahniceguy: Hi dear just want to ask, when will I receive the withdrawal ?
[14-Jan-13 11:03:50 PM] shahniceguy: hi dear sorry sophie, just followup regards to my withdrawal reqeust i send . can you please check i never receive yet..thanks
[15-Jan-13 9:08:25 AM] Safe24Option-Sophie Adams (Accounts Executive): Ok. I will check ti for you Irshad, Mary also emailed to do a follow up.
[28-Jan-13 10:22:14 AM] Mary Sanders: I see
[28-Jan-13 10:22:24 AM] Mary Sanders: thank you for providing me the conversation
[28-Jan-13 10:22:37 AM] Mary Sanders: Can I copy this?
[28-Jan-13 10:22:38 AM] shahniceguy: the last i receive message was 15th jan she was telling me going to follow up
[28-Jan-13 10:22:46 AM] Mary Sanders: So I can attach to my report
[28-Jan-13 10:22:46 AM] shahniceguy: sure
[28-Jan-13 10:22:53 AM] Mary Sanders: to bring urgent attention
[28-Jan-13 10:22:56 AM] Mary Sanders: Ok thank you
[28-Jan-13 10:23:51 AM] shahniceguy: last i receive message was on 15th jan she say will follow up.. but now is 28th jan 1 month ready

I hope this above messages and below email is proof that your company has receive my withdrawal and processing in jan.

kindly request you to release the funds in My 2 accounts without delay and also my associates funds immediately.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

regards
irshad

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, 16 January 2013, 10:33
Subject: Fwd: I MISS U

Hello Irshad,

Hope you had a wonderful New year!!

I do apologize if starting from this year I seldom come online on Skype. I have been assigned to train and teach new people on the marketing department, so the only clients I have now are the existing ones and do not acquire new clients but even though I am not always online, I do check your accounts once in a while..

I will check and call safe24options regarding with your withdrawal request and also I will ask for a tracking number for your iphone's for your two accounts, I believe it has been sent but I will check and ask for the information of the carrier.

If you have concerns please don't hesitate to leave me a message on Skype or email me.

Kind Regards,
Mary Sanders

Sent: Wednesday, 17 April 2013, 18:58

Dear Irshad Ahmed,

Thank you for all of your emails. After consistently disturbing our colleagues and our partner signal provider, Binary Options Live Signals (BOLS), we have come to a decision to discontinue providing our services for all your associated accounts. As an effect of the failure to satisfy the agreement that you have with your account manager, Mary Sanders, that for you to join the Auto Trade Service, you have agreed upon to deposit a total of $10,000 within 30 days. Based on the records, you only have managed to deposit $5000 in total.

Your iPads have been delivered to you in the timely manner. You have been acquiring rather big profits via the ATS service and it is quite unfair to us, as well as to our partner BOLS that you have not to met the required amount of investment for ATS, especially as it was part of a special request which you didn't honor.

After considering the damage your have caused us with the emails that you have sent containing virus which is one of reason why we are not able to receive all of your emails and partly affected our everyday work. Also for continuously posting from several forums of negative comments for both companies, we are left with no option but to void all of your earnings made via our ATS service to your account and to the accounts that are associated with you. All the initial investment of all the accounts that are associated with you will be refunded, deducting the shipping cost and the value of the iPad that you have received, in monthly instalments due to the current withdrawal limit in Cyprus as an affect of their recent banking turmoil.

Sincerely,

Safe24Options™
Skype: support.safe24options | Email: billing@safe24options.com

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Shah <far9000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, 26 April 2013, 5:17
Subject: Re: Safe24options

Hi Shah,

Sorry that I just saw your mail. I didn't use the ATS and my acct balance was $1200. I know it might seem very little compared to yours but it was all I had because I am a stay-at-home mum. I requested a redrawal in the second week of December, 2012. I am not sure but my account manager was aware of my redrawal and encouraged me to do so in a mail. I never revived any money into my account till date.

Sent from my iPad

On 20 Apr 2013, at 04:19, Shah <far9000@yahoo.com> wrote:

hi sara,
can you please explain a bit more?
you are in ats from ?
what is your account balance?
when did you request for withdrwal?
did you receive reply?
did you receive your full money in your account?
please give some detials so atleast can know...
regards
irshad

To: "far9000@yahoo.com" <far9000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, 4 April 2013, 20:45
Subject: Safe24options

Hi,

I am also a victim of safe24options. Can I please knw if u were able to sort your account out so that I would know what to do myself.

Thanks

Sarah

Sent from my iPad

Sent: Thursday, 25 April 2013, 12:37

Dear Irshad Ahmed,

Good Day!

I do apologize and regret to inform you that the decision is final and has been imposed by our higher management. You and your associated accounts will be able to receive your refunds in monthly instalments and is scheduled every 30th of every month. And as I have mentioned to you before that is because of the current banking turmoil ongoing in Cyprus.

Sincerely,

Safe24Options™
Skype: support.safe24options | Email: billing@safe24options.com

Back