Hye, newbie here from Malaysia.

ravin85

Recruit
Good Day to all traders,

Im Ravin from Malaysia a newbie willing to learn about forex trading. Im a fulltime real estate agent which doing average in business. Real estate is a good business to earn money and there are alot of people doing well in real estate, but there is a question suddenly came into my mind; How long am i going to chase for house owners, buyer, landlords and tenants to do business??? How am i going to look for clients when im 50 years old?? Am i going to be energetic like im now when im in my 50's?? I hope the answer are "NO".

That's why i choose forex trading, so i can spend my energetic years to learn forex trading. I have set a time for 5 years (1825 days) to become a professional forex trader. Im going to start to learn first> then Demo acount > then only live trading account. Today i start my journey as a parttime forex leaner first so i can become a successfull fulltime forex trader in 5 years time. Please help me to share some good advice. Hopefully all the senior members here will show me guideline to become one of u.

Regards,
Ravin.

Good Day to all traders,

Im Ravin from Malaysia a newbie willing to learn about forex trading. Im a fulltime real estate agent which doing average in business. Real estate is a good business to earn money and there are alot of people doing well in real estate, but there is a question suddenly came into my mind; How long am i going to chase for house owners, buyer, landlords and tenants to do business??? How am i going to look for clients when im 50 years old?? Am i going to be energetic like im now when im in my 50's?? I hope the answer are "NO".

That's why i choose forex trading, so i can spend my energetic years to learn forex trading. I have set a time for 5 years (1825 days) to become a professional forex trader. Im going to start to learn first> then Demo acount > then only live trading account. Today i start my journey as a parttime forex leaner first so i can become a successfull fulltime forex trader in 5 years time. Please help me to share some good advice. Hopefully all the senior members here will show me guideline to become one of u.

Regards,
Ravin.

Welcome to FPA Ravin,

As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How its works.

Take a look on this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

Lets us know if you stuck anywhere and need more details.

We are here to help :)

Best of luck :)

Having clear goals with realistic time frames definitely improves your chances of success.

Back