I also got scammed by CTOption

EmmaV

Recruit
Hello,
I also got scammed myself through CTOption. I deposited $5,000 and saw that my money increased to $7,020, but when I tried to withdraw, it became $6,000. I was okay with withdrawing the $6,000, so I requested a withdrawal. During the time of my withdrawal request (January 11, 2017), until today, I still have not received my money back. My current balance in the account is only $11, and emailing the support has not been helping. They always try to avoid answering my questions. I believe this is a SCAM and if anyone would like to contact me with a way to fix this, please e-mail me at emmavilla134@gmail.com. DO NOT use CToption.com. It is a scam!!

Hello,
I also got scammed myself through CTOption. I deposited $5,000 and saw that my money increased to $7,020, but when I tried to withdraw, it became $6,000. I was okay with withdrawing the $6,000, so I requested a withdrawal. During the time of my withdrawal request (January 11, 2017), until today, I still have not received my money back. My current balance in the account is only $11, and emailing the support has not been helping. They always try to avoid answering my questions. I believe this is a SCAM and if anyone would like to contact me with a way to fix this, please e-mail me at emmavilla134@gmail.com. DO NOT use CToption.com. It is a scam!!
Too many complaints about CtOption so far, My advice is to go ahead and open FPA treaders court case against them. Visit this link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/ and follow the suggested steps there.
OR Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Back