I am a regulator or law enforcement officer and want information about a company's clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
I am a regulator or law enforcement officer and want information about a company's clients.

Without a court order, the FPA's privacy rules prevent anyone here from providing you with the email addresses of clients who have posted in the forums or reviews. Instead, the FPA will be happy to forward your contact information to anyone you like. along with a strong encouragement to contact you. This has been done both for police and regulators on request. If it's a large enough issue, the FPA can send an email to the entire membership.

If you are looking for information about the representatives of a company you are investigating, the privacy rules are less strict. Get in touch with us and let's talk.

The Forex Peace Army does expect at all regulators and law enforcement agency employees will be using email addresses belonging to the agency they work for. No one at the FPA believed the "US Supreme Court employee" who wrote in from a Yahoo.com address.

Related Questions

I am a lawyer looking for client info. CLICK HERE for more info.

Uncategorized Questions: CLICK HERE

The form below is ONLY for regulators and law enforcement officers.

Regulator/LEO Contact

Required
Required
Required
Required

The form above is ONLY for regulators and law enforcement officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back