I am interested !

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakim14

Banned
I am interested in Forex trading. I am going to do some course how to trade in Forex market. Hoping it will work for me.

Before doing any other forex course, take the free one here at the FPA:

Forex Military School

After that, you'll be in a much better position to know if you need a live mentor or some other specialty course that costs money.

And practice safe trading. Always wear a stoploss so you don't catch a margin call from some sleazy trade. ;)

You have all my best wishes. I recommend that you study and practice a lot on a demo account before you try trading on a live account.

I am interested in Forex trading. I am going to do some course how to trade in Forex market. Hoping it will work for me.

Learn the basics before going live trading. There are very good places to get better understanding. Good luck

Remember, not only DEMO trading. Make a small incremental when you have confidence. Otherwise your REPTILE part of brand will shut off if you go big in live. Only small incremental will work to eliminate feared.

Remember, not only DEMO trading. Make a small incremental when you have confidence. Otherwise your REPTILE part of brand will shut off if you go big in live. Only small incremental will work to eliminate feared.

You've inspired me. Think I'll write a book called Trade Like A Reptile. :D

You've inspired me. Think I'll write a book called Trade Like A Reptile. :D

Sorry, I think I have make some mistake there on my previous post. It shouldn't be reptile actually part of our brain. It should be Cortex because that's where it control our rational thoughts. If once you are feared, your Cortex will shut off and it makes you can't take on some good trades. That's why most trader can't replicate their trade in DEMO to LIVE instead of broker alluring them with good profit by using demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back