I have been trying to contact axecc.com but they are not responding to me.

liang ling

Private
I made my first deposit in december and began trading with this platform, it was a big mistake not checking up on this website before i made my first deposit. I deposited 1k usd into the account. At the start he was very responsive, be it by phone or by email. But nothing much was being done to my account he simply just bought some ethereum and left it there. After countless promptings to sell them he sold it and as i was talking to him (jonas) over the phone about it, there was a significant change in tone. After a few days he bought some ethereum again and left it there. About 2 weeks back i contacted jonas via email, telling him that i need to withdraw my money to pay for tuition fees. And he did not reply me at all. Until last monday where i send him an email asking him if the company is going through something as the website was down and the contacts on the website were all not able to be called through.

I have been sending him emails everyday begging him to give my money back. I am just a student this money is really important to me, i really hope FPA or anyone out there can please help me regarding this. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• IMG-20180109-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20180109-WA0008.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2018-03-13 (1).png
    2018-03-13 (1).png
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
I made my first deposit in december and began trading with this platform, it was a big mistake not checking up on this website before i made my first deposit. I deposited 1k usd into the account. At the start he was very responsive, be it by phone or by email. But nothing much was being done to my account he simply just bought some ethereum and left it there. After countless promptings to sell them he sold it and as i was talking to him (jonas) over the phone about it, there was a significant change in tone. After a few days he bought some ethereum again and left it there. About 2 weeks back i contacted jonas via email, telling him that i need to withdraw my money to pay for tuition fees. And he did not reply me at all. Until last monday where i send him an email asking him if the company is going through something as the website was down and the contacts on the website were all not able to be called through.

I have been sending him emails everyday begging him to give my money back. I am just a student this money is really important to me, i really hope FPA or anyone out there can please help me regarding this. Thank you so much.
You already have a case opened in FPA traders court right?

You already have a case opened in FPA traders court right?
Jonas just got back to me and this is what he said after i told him that i brought up this matter to fpa.

What should i do next?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180313-184528.png
    Screenshot_20180313-184528.png
    287.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20180313-184537.png
    Screenshot_20180313-184537.png
    272.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20180313-184548.png
    Screenshot_20180313-184548.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 0
Back