I need advices Please...

LaureS

Recruit
Dears,
Excuse me if I will be long but I want to explain well my situation and take your advices.
A month ago gomarkets ask me if I want to start trading, I told them that I never did it before so it is not a good idea but they told me that I will have someone to train me so they gave me a trainer. I started with 200€.
My trainer actually give me 3 min call per day, just to tell me "click buy on EUR/USD or GBP/USD". As I didn't understand well when I should close my order and when it is good to start I decided to learn on my own, reading some books and find something on the internet, so I found your website.
Now from that 200€, it remain 24€, actually I want to remove my account. My doubt is: if I ask a refund of my money, will I have it? if not what should I do?
From that 24€ is it possible to reach at least 100€ if yes, how?
Actually I know now what is all about, I have a work, I never think to have money without working. When the gomarkets people call me they told me that 30 min per day is enough for trading now I can say that this was not my case.
Really sorry for the long story, the fact is that for me a lost of 200€ is too much in my situation now, I don't have any idea if is usually like this or not in the trading but I'm little bit confused now:confused:.
Thanks For your website.

Oh dear, I've been in similar situation. My first broker also used to call me and push me to deposit that minimum £100 to start live trading from day one, claiming they'd give me personal account manager to also call and tell me when to click buy or sell. You should never ever ever trade live if you are not sure yourself what you are doing; it takes time to learn Forex trading and if you don't, it'll reflect financially. Whether you'll get a refund or not depends on your broker, whether the minimum cashout allows 24 euro cashouts; or you might ask politely. On to the next topic - yes it is possible to make 100 euros out of 24, is it risky? - extremely, unless you play it small and slow, but before that you absolutely must stay off the live trading and learn to trade for a good amount of months in demo account to learn how things work and be profitable. You should follow your knowledge, not someone else's. Personally, much like you, I tried live trading from the first day, managed to blow my live account which consisted of no deposit bonuses, but right now it's my 4th month of demo trading (screen time from 7am to 9pm 5 days a week) and learning and I'm intending to continue for a few more months before starting live trading.

A broker that does this is unlikely to let you withdraw if you make any profits. Get your money out (if possible). Then leave them a nice shiny 1 star review.

Never let a broker employee or IB trade for you. Never let a broker tell you what to trade. Never enter a trade unless you've got a hard SL and at least some sort of profit target,

Oh dear, I've been in similar situation. My first broker also used to call me and push me to deposit that minimum £100 to start live trading from day one, claiming they'd give me personal account manager to also call and tell me when to click buy or sell. You should never ever ever trade live if you are not sure yourself what you are doing; it takes time to learn Forex trading and if you don't, it'll reflect financially. Whether you'll get a refund or not depends on your broker, whether the minimum cashout allows 24 euro cashouts; or you might ask politely. On to the next topic - yes it is possible to make 100 euros out of 24, is it risky? - extremely, unless you play it small and slow, but before that you absolutely must stay off the live trading and learn to trade for a good amount of months in demo account to learn how things work and be profitable. You should follow your knowledge, not someone else's. Personally, much like you, I tried live trading from the first day, managed to blow my live account which consisted of no deposit bonuses, but right now it's my 4th month of demo trading (screen time from 7am to 9pm 5 days a week) and learning and I'm intending to continue for a few more months before starting live trading.

Ok Thanks guys. I think that I will follow your advice Bordux, I'll continue to learn and in the meantime try to go small and slow to have at least 100€ back as they only want to withdraw the 24€. It takes time to learn so we should go step by step here.
Pharaoh, yes you are right but I never knew how is work and talking at the phone they seemed serious.

Thanks Guys... I'll follow your advice Bordux. I'll just continue to learn and in the meantime try to have at least some money back..,
Yes Pharaoh, you're right but I didn't knew that in the first place!

A broker that does this is unlikely to let you withdraw if you make any profits. Get your money out (if possible). Then leave them a nice shiny 1 star review.

Never let a broker employee or IB trade for you. Never let a broker tell you what to trade. Never enter a trade unless you've got a hard SL and at least some sort of profit target,

A(greed) haha, have your decisions taken by you.

Best advice mate... S/L is must while trading..

Dears,
Excuse me if I will be long but I want to explain well my situation and take your advices.
A month ago gomarkets ask me if I want to start trading, I told them that I never did it before so it is not a good idea but they told me that I will have someone to train me so they gave me a trainer. I started with 200€.
My trainer actually give me 3 min call per day, just to tell me "click buy on EUR/USD or GBP/USD". As I didn't understand well when I should close my order and when it is good to start I decided to learn on my own, reading some books and find something on the internet, so I found your website.
Now from that 200€, it remain 24€, actually I want to remove my account. My doubt is: if I ask a refund of my money, will I have it? if not what should I do?
From that 24€ is it possible to reach at least 100€ if yes, how?
Actually I know now what is all about, I have a work, I never think to have money without working. When the gomarkets people call me they told me that 30 min per day is enough for trading now I can say that this was not my case.
Really sorry for the long story, the fact is that for me a lost of 200€ is too much in my situation now, I don't have any idea if is usually like this or not in the trading but I'm little bit confused now:confused:.
Thanks For your website.

It's a common situation for people who has no idea about forex trading and were urged to start doing this without any experience or proper training. I'd advice you to do your own due diligence next time before tying up your money in any online company as dealing with them remotely leaves you little chance to get you funds back in case of fraud.
Here is gomarkets review page of FPA with numerous negative testimonials https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.gomarketsaus.com

Brokers always have a lot of marketing skill, especially they love to sell dreams to newbie. Not the 1st time I have read this kind of post, and you are not the 1st to get this kind of signal offering. Human born nature to be greed, that's the situation.

Brokers always have a lot of marketing skill, especially they love to sell dreams to newbie. Not the 1st time I have read this kind of post, and you are not the 1st to get this kind of signal offering. Human born nature to be greed, that's the situation.

I am here in the Forex markets to make money. I do understand that it will not be an easy thing for me to do and especially after doing lot of trades i will come to know how much profitable trader i am :)

Back