I need advices Please...

I am here in the Forex markets to make money. I do understand that it will not be an easy thing for me to do and especially after doing lot of trades i will come to know how much profitable trader i am :)

Forex trading is not an easy job as we all know the risks and the same way we have to use our trading.

We must all know that if the trades are not going well then it is our own fault and we have to correct it.o_O

Many people give advice actually we learn from our on mistakes and experience. e should see what we gain and loose. From my side it is best to get well practice of trading . Then start live trading with minimum amount . Manage this amount , start from low risk trading . Slowly you can decide well what i s good for you in forex trading .

my advice is you sould have started with a demo account, but look at the good side, at least now you understand more about this financial wilderness. Look at those 200 as an investement and id you want to withdraw ask for a withdraw, it is a must that they do as you rerquest

Many people give advice actually we learn from our on mistakes and experience. e should see what we gain and loose. From my side it is best to get well practice of trading . Then start live trading with minimum amount . Manage this amount , start from low risk trading . Slowly you can decide well what i s good for you in forex trading .

Yes the fact remains that whenever we are able to see what mistakes we do we can learn from them and then move on.

The same thing will also apply to the Forex trading business in General.

Yes the fact remains that whenever we are able to see what mistakes we do we can learn from them and then move on.

The same thing will also apply to the Forex trading business in General.

Each trader tends to make some or the other mistakes in his trades. If we want to make a reliable income in our trading then we have to learn from such types of mistakes :)

Forex trading is not an easy job as we all know the risks and the same way we have to use our trading.

We must all know that if the trades are not going well then it is our own fault and we have to correct it.o_O

Hope now you are doing great. This is for newbies. Following signals is not a ideal option as a newbie. It's the time of learning. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. Even to follow someone you need good knowledge about trading. Be skilled if you want to make money with forex.

I think I have read and understand the whole situation, even if that is not the min deposit for that really, it's something like 100 EUR or so, your broker still should allow you to refund that 24EUR or so, cause it's really no gurantee that you will earn at least 100 or so. Typical situation.

A broker that does this is unlikely to let you withdraw if you make any profits. Get your money out (if possible). Then leave them a nice shiny 1 star review.

Never let a broker employee or IB trade for you. Never let a broker tell you what to trade. Never enter a trade unless you've got a hard SL and at least some sort of profit target,
True words!!!

Its not the first time that new traders go through such kind of experiences. This is absolutely why its very important for one to do a lot of research about the market and know all there is to be known about a broker's reputation before signing up for an account. Never accept huge bonuses and the offer to have an employee trade for you and such kind of stuff. Beware of scammers

Back