I Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariqlanez77

Recruit
Hello, i was a forex trader where i managed account for a group of people. In year 2008, things went bad for some reasons and we incur huge loss. And that has resulted into a police case. which the clients complained that i tricked them to make account with Alpari, UK and went behind to withdraw the fund.

I have been trying to get in touch with Alpari, UK and realize they are no more and i contacted the USA office and i was shutout that they can not help.

What i need is history of trades and agreement signed with Alpari.

They have changed their login details when the incident occurred.

Anyone legal adviser on FX in the house or anyone in similar situation before I need your urgent advice.

Try the contacts at Alpari.com
You may have to try a few times. The average person answering the phones or emails probably doesn't know anything about the UK branch.

I am not even the correct guy for answering this, but I think your case is just not going to be easy at all. Even contacting Alpari is not going to help because they will just not answer it! They will simply ignore/avoid or give you contacts of others and eventually you will not get any solution. I can’t really figure out a way to this but I really pray and hope that you get things sorted out! Good luck….

Forex trading raises the stakes further by letting you trade with borrowed money called leverage, but you'll be responsible for all losses, which may exceed your initial investment. Margin FX trading is one of the riskiest investments you can make. There are significant investment risks as currency fluctuations may move against you, causing you to lose money. Exchange rates are very volatile - they tend to move around a lot even within very short periods of time.

Forex trading has the leverage facility which none of other business have. By this facility trader can borrow money from their broker. That doesn’t mean if you fail in the business you don’t need to pay the amount. Trader are the responsible for all losses. It can exceed the initial investment. That’s why people called leverage facility is the most risky step in trading business. You need proper risk management to use this facility.

Leverage is an excellent facility traders use in trading they need not to invest or use all money in trading they can set proper leverage and do trading more than their investment. Higher leverage is higher risk , It can be dangerous if trader had no experience to use it. I will recommend to use reasonable leverage to save your initial amount.

Forex trading raises the stakes further by letting you trade with borrowed money called leverage, but you'll be responsible for all losses, which may exceed your initial investment. Margin FX trading is one of the riskiest investments you can make. There are significant investment risks as currency fluctuations may move against you, causing you to lose money. Exchange rates are very volatile - they tend to move around a lot even within very short periods of time.
Forex trading has the leverage facility which none of other business have. By this facility trader can borrow money from their broker. That doesn’t mean if you fail in the business you don’t need to pay the amount. Trader are the responsible for all losses. It can exceed the initial investment. That’s why people called leverage facility is the most risky step in trading business. You need proper risk management to use this facility.
Leverage is an excellent facility traders use in trading they need not to invest or use all money in trading they can set proper leverage and do trading more than their investment. Higher leverage is higher risk , It can be dangerous if trader had no experience to use it. I will recommend to use reasonable leverage to save your initial amount.

Would any of the 3 of you like to explain why you are putting in generic posts which have nothing to do with the issues raised in the first post of this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back