I really really really feel INSECURE.

Hey guys, be prudent. If you take pictures of both sides of your credit card, be careful to hide the numbers on both sides... I realized I didn't do that and now I'll have to cancel my credit card, out of security.

I do not prefer to use the Credit Cards anymore because of the security concerns :D

Hey guys, be prudent. If you take pictures of both sides of your credit card, be careful to hide the numbers on both sides... I realized I didn't do that and now I'll have to cancel my credit card, out of security.

Ouch. People should really be careful about disclosing that sort of information. It's annoying at best (because then you'll have to waste time and money to renew those documents) and very dangerous at worst (for obvious reasons).

I do not prefer to use the Credit Cards anymore because of the security concerns :D
I don't have credit card, so I am also never use credit card, and usually if want to deposit and withdraw money still use skrill as my payment processor, I think this is included secure payment processor

I don't have credit card, so I am also never use credit card, and usually if want to deposit and withdraw money still use skrill as my payment processor, I think this is included secure payment processor

I am also using Skrill along with web-money as it is safe and also secure. The main advantage of using these Electronic currencies is that they are safe to deal with and have lower fees :D

I am also using Skrill along with web-money as it is safe and also secure. The main advantage of using these Electronic currencies is that they are safe to deal with and have lower fees :D

But unlike a credit card, most ecurrencies offer the client no chance of recovery of funds in the event of fraud. Usually, the most you can hope for is that the ecurrency company will eventually block the scammer.

I believe one can invest and withdraw funds with a debit card as well, which is a lot cheaper to maintain than a credit card. And there shouldn't be any fees when you use a card, as opposed to skrill, which does have some fees, as far as I know.

I believe one can invest and withdraw funds with a debit card as well, which is a lot cheaper to maintain than a credit card. And there shouldn't be any fees when you use a card, as opposed to skrill, which does have some fees, as far as I know.
Maybe, but I don't have credit card and still comfortable use payment processor, although charged by certain fee if want to withdraw money

Maybe, but I don't have credit card and still comfortable use payment processor, although charged by certain fee if want to withdraw money

Have you used Bitcoin in the payment system.. as it is very fast and secured and also has no fees at all :D

Have you used Bitcoin in the payment system.. as it is very fast and secured and also has no fees at all :D
Never, but I am ever trying to open bitcoin account but now already forgetting the number, I see many broker now also offer bitcoin as instrument trading, but I am not use bitcoin to withdraw and deposit in account trading

Never, but I am ever trying to open bitcoin account but now already forgetting the number, I see many broker now also offer bitcoin as instrument trading, but I am not use bitcoin to withdraw and deposit in account trading

We can easily use the Bitcoins as they are having good value so our investments are safe in them :D

Back