• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ic market is bucket shop & scammer broker

I am having an issue with a company
yes they have alot of tricks to eliminating bad reviews
:):)i have a news and i want to discuss with you private.

Well, looks like the CEO of I-See-Bucketshop is carrying out "damage control" himself posting under various pseudonym & sites because his ineffective Support Team apparently does not do a very good job in public relation :p

I will keep all I-See-Bucketshop post/reviews/complaints alive wherever I come across them in the world wide web for as long as it takes :cool:

i see bucketshop server

Well, looks like the CEO of I-See-Bucketshop is carrying out "damage control" himself posting under various pseudonym & sites because his ineffective Support Team apparently does not do a very good job in public relation :p

I will keep all I-See-Bucketshop post/reviews/complaints alive wherever I come across them in the world wide web for as long as it takes :cool:
i see bucketshop close their mickeymouse server in hongkong

....ahh..good...so they their chop-sui server is closed...must be their "wok" is too hot to handle ..or winding down business :p

Seems like, daily, there are more and more issues and problems with this bucketshop broker not only here but at other sites too

...and I notice I-See-Bucketshop has either hired a new PR or their CEO (masquerading as a "normal" Trader) is carrying out "damage control" here and at other sites.

...ahh, yes....okkkk....I think I have the ASIC address and form (Report of Misconduct Form) that I have been looking for to make my report..

I will take my time to carefully construct my report before sending it out to ASIC:p;):rolleyes::cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot ASIC Complaint Form.jpg
    Screenshot ASIC Complaint Form.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 5
I would rather made a report directly to ASIC as they are the regulatory body. FOS is (I think) a private entity.

Be thorough. Complain to ASIC and to the Au FOS. :D

After all, the NFA in the US isn't exactly a government body, but many companies and individuals are still legally required to follow their rules.

Back