• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ic market is bucket shop & scammer broker

I am having an issue with a company
Yeah, you are right, But We Can not Just Look View of Web Design Such, Much Should We Compare Other Than Just Web Design ..

Icmarkets = ETORO ASIA PACIFIC. Posted that long ago under my thread here together with the screenshot from aussie govt website proving it.

I opened an account with IC to have a look at its system and i found that it looks like they are using a site template which is also used by at least one other site.

IC screenshot

https://gyazo.com/f8fee8971927cbd1f02d5d259eb9a45b

MaxFx screenshot

https://gyazo.com/61b6f43354b7e45d42450bd181118534

I have started to think EToro are also very dodgy (false spikes etc) and if IC are something to do with them then i have to say i wouldnt be giving Etoro, IC or Max my money.

These plug-ins are already available in MT4 platform for rouge broker like ICMarkets to manipulate their clients trading accounts.

bro, u were right! too bad back then we didnt know the existence of these plugins though we suspected it... else i would have submitted it as evidence too. amazing how so much information has appear between now and then.

didnt you know? its likely their staff again pretending to be retail trader like us, posting (defending them) all over forums like that Joshi guy from India zzz.

He is paid for that, while people like us are not and have to use our free time posting to warn others.

ps: did Andrew sending you any warning letter? he did to a few of us, back then. To stop posting about Icmarkets or else... i would be really surprised if he didnt send you ;o lol

Someone going by the name of @Irishmist has posted, and directed to me, at brokers review section at Myfxbook for that greasy, unethical, and manipulating broker ICMarkets.

"@RahmanSL you seem to be on a crusade against the one broker if you had such a bad experience why don't you just just use another broker. You have been posting for 2 years on the same subject on FPA and myfxbook...."

Looks like somebody doesn't like bad reviews on that greasy, unethical, and manipulating broker ICMarkets :p...and that sucker didn't get his facts right because I didn't hound that ICBucketshop for 2 years....but I will do so for as long as it take :cool:

live account ,scam with execution ,trades are holding back up to 1 minute.
question to icmarkets ,why?
try yourself ,if you cant open , modify or close a trade by hand or auto, try this tool.
every day execution goes up to 60000ms

Last edited by a moderator:
icmarket server bad server

i submit 3 screen shot that show different price from icmarkets server
icmarket have 4 server , my account have signed to icmarkets live server2 . icmarkets liveserver 2 also have 2 server ,one in hongkong dc and another one is main server at USA. This 2 server show different price and lag when news release.

1 ICmarkets usa server.jpg : chf/jpy 1 graph in that my mt4 program connected to main server
2 ICmakets Mycomputer.jpg : chf/jpy 1 minute graph that my mt4 program connected to Hongkong dc server
3 ICMarket graph.jpg : chf/jpy 1 minute graph send by icmarket support team leader mr sun choi
Attached Thumbnails Attached ThumbnailsView attachment 18281View attachment 18282View attachment 18283

Video everything you think is not right then take em to ct im ding that to ic anf ig

Last edited by a moderator:
live account ,scam with execution ,trades are holding back up to 1 minute.
question to icmarkets ,why?
try yourself ,if you cant open , modify or close a trade by hand or auto, try this tool.
every day execution goes up to 60000ms
Its called a scam leave them sir

I believe that the term IC Bucket Shop will become commonplace.
I placed a straddle trade on GBP/NZD ie buy stop and sell stop about 40 pips apart both with the same stop.
price never got anywhere near triggering the buy order but they opened it and closed it in a millisecond for a loss. Then the short order was triggered 14 pips below order price and stopped out around 50 pips above the entry price while price was still clearly falling. Both of these trades were closed at these absurd levels within 1 second of each other, so basically they just closed me out and took my money.

I was willing to give ICMarkets the benefit of the doubt but now there is NO DOUBT that they are as shady as they come-the worst of the worst. They are just thieves and liars who should be put in jail.

Fortunately they were onlu 0.03 lot trades but they even managed to take an extra 5 bucks off me by closing the short position 50 pips above the slippery entry point which is totally and absolutely impossible that this could happen.
I could wear it if the price had of gone up triggered my long order, then reversed and triggered my short order and at worst I would have come out even but they just closed me out at these absurd prices, I mean how can a sell stop order that was triggered 14 pips below the order price stop me out 50 pips above that price at the same time. Whatever excuse they've got it's not good enough because it is impossible for it to happen like that.
These guys are truly a bottom of the pile Bucket Shop and I am going to let as many people as I can know about it.
I'm also going to file a complaint to ASIC even though it's only small money because these guys need to be shut down ASAP so that other traders wont get robbed in the future.
One thing I abhor is dishonesty and stealing from people who trust you with their money.
If I can do anything to help with shutting these scumbags down please do not hesitate to contact me. I realise that many of you may not have the time to do what is neccesary to bring these thieving cowards to their knees, but I do and will put as much time into it as is required.
So If there's anything I can do please contact me.
Hopefully we can make IC Bucket Shop a household name.

Back