If you have one hour a day...

I think that dedicating that time to analyzing trends for starting long-term (or medium-term) positions would be optimal

One hour is really a short time for trading . I think at lear 2 to 3 hours should spend for forex trading . If I had only one hour I will do just scalping if I had command on it. Because i need some time for analysis too. Or I will place order with SL and TP. Analysis and knowing trend is important. I will avoid trading without these tools.

In my experience scalping requires longer than one hour a day. When I scalp it takes me at least a few hours, because I am waiting for the best possible moment to open a position, even if the position itself doesn't stay open for very long.

If you're short on time, I'd advise you to try binary options, in my opinion. At first, invest time in training yourself, and afterwards try trading on a demo, if it starts working for you, then in a week or so, you can try it on a real account.

If you're short on time, I'd advise you to try binary options, in my opinion. At first, invest time in training yourself, and afterwards try trading on a demo, if it starts working for you, then in a week or so, you can try it on a real account.
Binary???Why not scalping?

One hour is a less time to understand market mood and do trading . I will try to spend some more time for trading. Part time traders also need 2 to 3 hours for trading. Some times we get trend soon then one can do trading with an hour he had free for trading.

One hour is a less time to understand market mood and do trading . I will try to spend some more time for trading. Part time traders also need 2 to 3 hours for trading. Some times we get trend soon then one can do trading with an hour he had free for trading.

That depends, I think, on the type of trading. Chart analysis doesn't take that long - even in depth chart analysis - and if you're trading with long-term positions and you're not waiting for them to close one or two hours can be enough.

Trading can be done very fast. But it all depends on the skill you possess. If you are very well educated on how to trade and have maximum skill on chart reading and money management you can wonderfully handle the one hour to book good profit and also analyse the market for an intraday trading favours.

Only those people can do fast trading who are trained , having practice on demo. They can understand market mood in less time .An hour is a less time for trading but for scalpers and experts it is no issue they can trade with tins time easily.

Only those people can do fast trading who are trained , having practice on demo. They can understand market mood in less time .An hour is a less time for trading but for scalpers and experts it is no issue they can trade with tins time easily.

I agree about the need for experience, but I think that people trading trading long-term positions rather than scalping would have it easier if they only have an hour a day. Scalping sometimes takes longer because you have to wait for the best possible moment to open a position, even if you close it quickly.

Back