If you have one hour a day...

Obviously those assets which are highly volatile allows individual traders to earn their daily earnings however for understanding forex i would suggest to take it as a hobby and not limiting it in time frames.

One hour a day is not that bad for an experienced trader but newbies definitely need more. To improve your forex trading, you need to learn a lot and spend much time testing strategies.

To improve your forex trading, you need to learn a lot and spend much time testing strategies.

Demo trading can be the biggest asset for any successful trader and those who wishes to become successful in future should trade demo accounts for more than six months before moving to live trading accounts.

One hour a day is not that bad for an experienced trader but newbies definitely need more. To improve your forex trading, you need to learn a lot and spend much time testing strategies.

The original question referred to experienced traders, I think. However, I do agree that actually learning Forex trading requires a bit more time.

After learning we are able to trade in real market. There should be no hurry when you are going to open position. You can use different tools to manage trading but your analysis needs some time to read market situation. Experienced traders can decide in less time but non experienced need more than 1 hour for trading . Then they need to monitor their positions too.

Deciding to open a position doesn't take that long, I think. Deciding for how long to keep it open, however, can be a different matter altogether - that decision often does require longer than an hour to make it.

As part timer, It is very much possible to get the success by spending only one hour a day, you will have to trade in London or New York trading session as market give the better reward during these session and within one hour you can earn reasonable amount.

I think the Tokyo session can also be useful, especially if one lives in a time zone where that session is during the day. However, I do agree that trading the London and NY sessions seems to be the most practical approach.

Surely I will do quick trading in this short time. First of all my aim will be to analyze market first . It is base of my trading then I can do trading in less time even in minutes . volatile market or overlapping session will be good for it. Traders who had no experience of scalping or quick trading should avoid this type of trading until they not do practice.

I will trade in start of new york session or london session if I have to trade for 1 hour. I have a nice scalping strategy and it will be combined with auto tool to get good results. There will be bad days ofcorse but we have to look out for average more good days.

Back