IG Index - Fraud by failing to disclose information. Spread Betting Company

surfboy

Recruit
I had a dispute with IG Index about how much I owed. IG Index sent me a letter saying my account would be put on a cleared funds basis unless I provided evedence of funds(£30,000). The letter explained that that would mean I would have to have cash on the account to cover any running losses.
A deadline was given of 2 weeks to provide this evidence of funds.
I did not provided the evidence in the given timescale.
IG index immediateley suspended the account.
However, they did not remove the credit limit and left positions open despite the account having a running loss. The losses increased to about ten times at the time of suspension and the deadline given in the letter and the dispute arose.
IG Index filed a Bankruptcy petition.
However, I had lost that letter and when I asked the firm why my account was suspended, IG Index, said they had no evidence of suspension.
I got inceasingly desperate as the court hearing approached as I needed this letter for my defence. I made a request under the data protection act 1998 (DPA) to get all my infromation that the company held.
IG Index witheld the information for about 60 days beyond the statutory limit and until after the first court hearing. As a result I paid IG Index about 7 times the money at time of account suspension to get the Bankruptcy Petition dismissed. I have this evidence.
Moreover, IG Index withheld the infromation about the letter from the Ombudsman until after that hearing despite the Ombudsman office asking why my account was suspended two weeks prior.

The question is, is that a Fraud by IG Index? Fraud by failing to disclose information?

It may have been fraud, but it sounds like you lost the evidence.

Always keep copies of all broker correspondence. Take screenshots of everything.

IG Markets are an alleged, professional legal scam. Americians are the smart ones, because they have banned these ''bucketshops''. English call them spread betters, Australians ''CFD ''= Contacts for Difference or ''derivatives'', Americians = ''bucketshops''. I have been scammed a large amoumt of money from the same company as you IG Markets. They even advertise in Australian share magazines Smart Investor 'trade anywhere, anytime''. But in there legalese documents they can refuse your trades and there is nothing you can do legally. And false advertising is illegal in Australia but they are untouchable?( Reason unknown ask ASIC). Fact is 90% of all bucketshop traders lose money. You must video and take screen shots of everything. And I allege they can falsify your puredeal logs and never ever use there scam internal email system. Good luck and an enemy of IG Markets is a freiend of mine. Good luck retribution2u@gmail.com

I just joined this rogue company and given the ordeal I had to go through , I can not understand how a corrupt and deliberate fraudulent company can operate in UK and EU. I can not enumerate briefly the list of nightmares that I had to go through, not recognising my transfer of funds only after lengthy disputes, then in three occasions sending me fraudulent messages to say that I do not have enough funds in my account and then triggering losses for me, then saying these are automated messages, etc.etc. I have never seen Mafia operating in clear skies like this, only in England , with the collusion of FCA and banks, this can happen. I am taking this matter to Court , no matter what. Any of you having had any experience with these Mafiosos, called IG Index , let me know. The whole world should know about these Mafiosi.

It works better to start your own thread and give as many details as possible.

Back