I'm being scammed by OctaFx!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

entire3d

Recruit
Scammer Alerts
I am being scammed by OctaFx!

Please stay away from OctaFx, they are scammer. I just lost my deposit. Yesterday i made a deposit, and today i made a withdraw, but they declined!!

Please do not open an account on OctaFx, they're scammer, stay away from OctaFx. Also they banned me from Live chat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180509-071044.png
    Screenshot_20180509-071044.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 13
Scammer Alerts

Please stay away from OctaFx, they are scammer. I just lost my deposit. Yesterday i made a deposit, and today i made a withdraw, but they declined!!

Please do not open an account on OctaFx, they're scammer, stay away from OctaFx. Also they banned me from Live chat.
Here is the link of OctaFX Rep, go ahead and invite him/her to this thread.

Scammer Alerts

Dear entire3d,

Thank you for your feedback.

We carefully reviewed your complaints and would like to address the issues in question.

You complained that the withdrawal is taking too long despite the fact that it was processed on the same day as you requested it.

It's important to note that in cases where little or no trading is performed we reserve the right to pass the withdrawal fee onto the customer. Hence, the reason for the delay was the fact that our agents went ahead to notify you that such will apply in your case, as you didn't perform any trading between the time you deposited funds and decided to withdraw them. Which you agreed to.

We usually cover payment system processing fees. However, keep in mind that we get a commission for your trading from our liquidity providers, which is why we can cover these fees for you.

Other measured were also taken in your case as we treat our customers with respect and expect the same coming from their side. Therefore we would like to kindly ask you to refrain from further abusive language and messages intended for OctaFX team members.

We also noted that you mentioned threads that concern OctaFX and our traders. Please note that all of these threads have been successfully resolved as we always strive tr provide our customers with the best services available and that way remain a broker with unshaken reputation. Therefore we are truly sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction, and we would like to invite you to exchange with us if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

best services available and that way remain a broker with unshaken reputation.

"Unshaken reputation" should go with a stable REGULATED broker whose CEO is well-known, you can contact him/her, talk about trading, services, future plans etc.
A broker whose CEO is hidden in the dark, offers deposit/withdrawals only via one company ( Paysafe, in your case ), unregulated and unaudited, can be classified as a "bucket shop" only!

"Unshaken reputation" should go with a stable REGULATED broker whose CEO is well-known, you can contact him/her, talk about trading, services, future plans etc.
A broker whose CEO is hidden in the dark, offers deposit/withdrawals only via one company ( Paysafe, in your case ), unregulated and unaudited, can be classified as a "bucket shop" only!

Dear ruseneca,

We're sorry you feel that way and thank you for your feedback.
Regarding regulation, we decided to revoke from further proceedings with the FCA due to Brexit and are currently seeking an alternative.

We are not hiding our CEO from anyone, however it is true that his contact details are not available to the public. That is because we have hundreds of thousands of customers from all over the world and if everyone was to message him directly he probably wouldn't be able to respond to everyone. That is why we have our customer support team who are always happy to talk to you about forex trading and, are at your disposal 24/5.

Lastly, you claim we only have one payment processing company called Paysafe. That information is incorrect and we would like to clarify that our traders are free to deposit and withdraw using various methods, like for example Skrill or Neteller.

If you have any questions please, feel free to contact us anytime. Once again we would like to thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear ruseneca,

We're sorry you feel that way and thank you for your feedback.
Regarding regulation, we decided to revoke from further proceedings with the FCA due to Brexit and are currently seeking an alternative.

We are not hiding our CEO from anyone, however it is true that his contact details are not available to the public. That is because we have hundreds of thousands of customers from all over the world and if everyone was to message him directly he probably wouldn't be able to respond to everyone. That is why we have our customer support team who are always happy to talk to you about forex trading and, are at your disposal 24/5.

Lastly, you claim we only have one payment processing company called Paysafe. That information is incorrect and we would like to clarify that our traders are free to deposit and withdraw using various methods, like for example Skrill or Neteller.

If you have any questions please, feel free to contact us anytime. Once again we would like to thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

@OctaFX Rep , Skrill and Neteller are owned by Paysafe Group. It's an exchange-traded company. You'd better know this information! If you see people complaining from high charges - it's them. :D
Offering just Paysafe's services is not a variety of deposit/withdrawal options.
Where's Paypal, OKpay, BANK TRANSFER?????
What if I don't like Paysafe and their monopol in Europe?

As for the licenses, Paysafe should also think of leaving FCA and UK market because of Brexit???
I bet that your company cannot cover the liquidity requirements, Brexit is not a problem :rolleyes:
If a broker can't pay €100,000 in a single transaction, there's a problem with the liquidity, I bet.

So, what happened with this case, is everything resolved, withdrawals paid?

@entire3d, did you get your funds back yet?

Also, did you leave a review of your experience?

Curious: What prompted you to make a withdraw so quickly?

@OctaFX Rep , Skrill and Neteller are owned by Paysafe Group. It's an exchange-traded company. You'd better know this information! If you see people complaining from high charges - it's them. :D
Offering just Paysafe's services is not a variety of deposit/withdrawal options.
Where's Paypal, OKpay, BANK TRANSFER?????
What if I don't like Paysafe and their monopol in Europe?

As for the licenses, Paysafe should also think of leaving FCA and UK market because of Brexit???
I bet that your company cannot cover the liquidity requirements, Brexit is not a problem :rolleyes:
If a broker can't pay €100,000 in a single transaction, there's a problem with the liquidity, I bet.

So, what happened with this case, is everything resolved, withdrawals paid?

Dear ruseneca,

There are other methods available to our clients, but some may not be available in your location. If you're our client and would like to leave feedback as to what options you'd like to use please, feel free to leave it here or contact our support team.

Regarding licenses, as we mentioned before we are in the process of seeking alternatives.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Scammer Alerts

How I stopped OUt....Please give me some reason....

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 3
Back