In order to be successful a trader needs to be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes of course as trader need to be patience in trading and to running business for lifetime also need high dedication to survive in this business, without ;patience hence will never obtained succeed, because forex trading is not instant busines that will bring us to become millionaire

Yes patience is the virtue. In trading you have to show maximum patience. First of all it needs a lot of time and effort to learn the art of trading. If you think within 3 to 6 months I will learn and make money, you are absolutely wrong. You may get some temporary success but for long term sustainable success you needs patience.

Yes patience is the virtue. In trading you have to show maximum patience. First of all it needs a lot of time and effort to learn the art of trading. If you think within 3 to 6 months I will learn and make money, you are absolutely wrong. You may get some temporary success but for long term sustainable success you needs patience.
On this ramadhan kareem, which muslim around the world do fasting, which its also giving lesson that can apply on trading, which fasting teach us how to hold from eat and drink, but also hold us from emotion, and must patience also discipline, with waiting time to break fasting, in forex trading also we need patience, and also discipline but must willing to accept all risk in trading too

Absolutely right! It takes a lot of time before one can become a good trader so patience is definitely a must. In forex you execute a trade but it might take a lot of time before the price reaches your target and a lot of the times it might even bring you losses. Don’t be a hasty, restless trader. Patience will help you in keeping calm and cool which in turn will help you to think reasonably and come up with more refined trading strategies and techniques. :)

Hi guys, newbie alert here. So I've been making some trades for 3 months now on a platform which as of now i feel is not totally trust worthy after reading some reviews. I've not yet deposited any money on said platform but i am now comfortable investing real money after gaining some knowledge and making some small profit. There is no locally regulated Forex company in my country Kenya, my question is on which trading platform would you advice a beginner to open an account.

3 Months are not enough time to learn all about trading but you had been learnt basics of trading. Now it is time to go towards live trading with small investment. Interested in micro account is another option to get more trading experience that will help you in future as well as you can save your precious amount from loss as a beginner.

Many people lose their own money on the forex market only due to their impatient and hurried behavior. You never need to do this mistake at any cost. You have to think positive all the time no matter what the situation is. Your money is your responsibility and you have to fulfil it keenly!

I agree. One should be patient and keep a level head at all times while trading, or they will probably make a mistake.

I agree. One should be patient and keep a level head at all times while trading, or they will probably make a mistake.
It will come with experience, after a couple of years of trading I looked at some commonplace trading rules from the new, fresh angle, understanding their meaning which directly affected my trading.

To be successful in any field of business, you need to be patient. You can't expect to become succesful within days. If you think you are not patient or can't deal so long, you need to choose another field. Please, be realistic in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back