• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Initiating class action against BDB/OFM. Anyone welcome!

I am having an issue with a company
I welcome any action against Banc de Binary and other scammers in the industry, as long as the action is real, legal, and legitimate.

I see a big issue here...

Over the last few months, I've banned more recovery room scammers than regular spammers. It gets worse each week.

Now a secret group of lawyers wants large amounts of private information so they can carefully vet clients. The clients have no way to vet the lawyers.

How can the clients know they are not setting themselves up for identity theft and other issues?

We are 9 FPA members who have initiated a class action against BDB/OFM with strong ambition and good methods. We have come far. We will launch our case in court within 2-3 weeks.
Compared to Giambrone and Rebecka at Winchargeback the cost for joining our case is very low!
Simply because we don't feed on people in misery - we don't feed on ourselves!

Anyone interested in joining us is welcome!
Drop me a line for more info!
Hi Haazen-
lewan2016@gmail.com
I'm in -Tolly from Aussie

I welcome any action against Banc de Binary and other scammers in the industry, as long as the action is real, legal, and legitimate.

I see a big issue here...

Over the last few months, I've banned more recovery room scammers than regular spammers. It gets worse each week.

Now a secret group of lawyers wants large amounts of private information so they can carefully vet clients. The clients have no way to vet the lawyers.

How can the clients know they are not setting themselves up for identity theft and other issues?

Skiddaw here.

We're not lawyers. We're victims ourselves within a group of 35+ scammed victims. We're real, legal and legitimate. We're secretive for now, but not for much longer. If you approached us outside this forum, we'd convince you.

We'll open up when we're in court. Stay tuned.

Sounds awfully strange, damn border line with criminal behaviors ……

Manipulating victims into some impossible Cyprus Class Actions, also may indicate some weakness, mean time worldwide police are investigating.

It seems everybody can/SHOULD file a complaint with FBI.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/fbi-sa...ud-worldwide-invites-victims-to-come-forward/

Hey hey, hold your horses guys!

We our vetting new members in our group, not our lawyers.
You should also be fully aware that - counter to this forum - a protected group can only establish if such precautions are made.
As I've said before. We have no intruders, thus our database is safe - thanks to this security routine. You find this odd?

Well evidently this seems to be AsstModerator’s problem, who are you, to take the rights to vet anybody here !.... and for what exact use ?

I agree because how do you "vet" anyone from Africa, Asia etc? . I also would like to put my case forward but I want to know who exactly am I going to give my details to before I do so. I also do not intend posting my e-mail or Skype contact on a public forum. Who are the lawyers and is there any other way I can get in touch?

Oscarra,

Please!
Don't try to misunderstand, ok?
In our 35+ action group we are vetting our new members. We're doing it, not our lawyers. (our lawyers have no say about our group.)

Your latest post is like from the moon. What have I written that would make you think we would try to do any vetting here at FPA?

Request and advice to everyone.

It's good to grab every opportunity to get back your hard earned money from scammer BUT do not fall back again in scammer`s hand in the name of "Recovery Farm".

And, It`s good to create a group of victims and then you all can make an appeal, indeed you will get result soon.

DO NOT ENGAGE IN FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER. INSTEAD OF THIS WE CAN START FIGHT AGAINST THE SCAMMER.

I agree because how do you "vet" anyone from Africa, Asia etc? . I also would like to put my case forward but I want to know who exactly am I going to give my details to before I do so. I also do not intend posting my e-mail or Skype contact on a public forum. Who are the lawyers and is there any other way I can get in touch?

Skiddaw here.

Come find us on Skype ID: BBinaryFraud

Back