• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem insta forex also scammed my money

I am having an issue with a company

barunia

Private
hello forexpeace army
i was scammed by instaforex, my case was just like yulia.
i "buy" with 3lot on AUD/USD when market was going to close, and when market opened on monday. i got alot of profit.
i got $445, so i made withdrawal request. but after waiting so long my withdrawal had not been processed.
and when i checked my MT4..i was surprised because in my MT4 there are not history of my order and my profit. that's really strange..
instaforex cheated on me..
i can't accept this cheating sir. i need your help indeed..
what should i do to return my profit?
i will be so please if you would help me..
thanks..
here is my log of transaction

My account :38237

06:00:28 '38237': order #1627657 buy 3.00 AUDUSD at 0.6746 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 closed at price 0.6891

if you could make it all clear i will be so happy..
thanx alot

Why not u report direct to support@instaforex.com and also their boss partners@instaforex.com...if u report here i dont think u will get any solution unless, u the one who try to scam INSTAFOREX. Because so far I with them, if the mistake came from broker, broker will give it back the refund. Not kidding, please contact them. I guarantee, they will assist u.

Instaforex

Last edited:
i have sent them email..but none of them gave me good information..they even ignore my email...that's why i came here...

Last edited:
EMASSTECH==>instaForex Agent???

I think a good trader should help other trader when got problem...
if instaforex really did not scam money from BARUNIA,they should give the reason why they cancelled trader's order and profit...don't be so arrogant..
if BARUNIA broke any rules, then give BARUNIA proof ..
that way I think more wise and fair

i have sent them email..but none of them gave me good information..they even ignore my email...that's why i came here...

oo ok...but how long they not reply...Is it almost 3 day? OK actually I'm doing a affiliate with them.

Ok i will help u sent the complaints to them. Hopefully they notices my report.

Cheer Up!

it's been a week my profit has been deleted without explanation from instaforex..and my complaint in forexpeacearmy also does not get any attention and solution from forexpeacearmy...where else should i go to get justice???

Barunia, check your email. You should have gotten a copy of something one fo FPA's investigators just sent to InstaForex.

Hello. I am the official IFX-representative.
I have just posted in the neighboring thread, started by yulia. And I would like to designate the company's attitude according baruna's case in this thread too.

Dear forum participants, don't you find these two cases suspicious? Everybody could see that these two cases are concerned with each other:
- same currency pair (AUD/USD)
- same way of depositing
- same transactions
- simultaneity of transactions
- simultaneity of the claims
- similarity of yulia's and barunia's speech style

All these facts testify to that we deal with one man hiding behind two nicknames (yulia and barunia) and two trading accounts (38229 and 38237). So we see that yulia and barunia used free Welcome Bonuses given by our company for fraudulent operation with using of the AUD/USD gap.

Having opened trading account, the auther of two claims, passing himself off as two men, accepted "The agreement on the Welcome Bonus receipt", particularly the point about canceling the Welcome Bonus:
7. The company can cancel the Welcome Bonus in case of revealing unscrupulous usage of the bonus surcharge system.

According to this Agreement the Welcome Bonuses were canceled on both trading accounts. At the same time Dealing Department has cancelled all the transactions with the Welcome Bonuses given by the company as the present.

We request you to delete these claims because in this case the Welcome Bonus was canceled as a result of the fraud and attempt to receive two Welcome Bonuses for one person.

Last edited:
YULIA and BARUNIA is not one person..we're certainly different person, EVEN if "we" are friends, what's wrong with that? "we" did not break rule coz "we" are both open position in the same direction...( NOT HEDGING ) YULIA open LONG 3 lot in AUD/USD..i also open LONG 3 lot in AUD/USD..is it not okay if "we" had the same prediction?? I did not take your bonus,if I did offcourse I would open SHORT position that time..
so my question is still the same...why did instaforex cancel my order and delete my profit??
when i registered in instaforex there's no rule leverage 1:100..( now everyone register in instaforex with bonus $30 will automatically set in leverage 1:100 )...so that time my balance is $50 and i still could trade with leverage 1:500...that's why i could open position with 3 lot in AUD/USD that time..what makes me so confused is the reason instaforex cancel my order and delete my profit..if when i opened LONG position in AUD/USD, at the same time there's also some traders open LONG position, will instaforex accuse "US" as "ONE PERSON"?? come on...the world is so wide..
if instaforex is not scam, they have to give my profit back..be fair don't be arrogant..

PS: if you accused me as one person with YULIA, you can send your people to meet me anytime..as an fair trader i would be so pleased to meet broker and discuss about my trading

After examining all the factors our Bonuses-fraud Control Department has resolved that accounts 38229 and 38237 were opened by same person. This person has accepted point 7 of "The agreement on the Welcome Bonus receipt" wich says that
7. The company can cancel the Welcome Bonus in case of revealing unscrupulous usage of the bonus surcharge system.
So the company has canceled the Welcome Bonus at its discretion.

And I would like to pay your attention that we have not seized your money (your 20 USD deposit). We have just canceled your Welcome Bonus and profit of fraudulent usage of the bonus.

Back