• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem insta forex also scammed my money

I am having an issue with a company
:) instaforex begin to feel cornered and run away from the truth
now instaforex begin to confess that I and BARUNIA are the different person, well I only want to ask a very simple basic question
did I break the rules if I was barunia's friend and I traded the same way as barunia????!!!remember I was not HEDGING! I opened LONG so did BARUNIA!
Was that breaking rule???????Was that cheating your bonus???
Well. Be attentive when reading my past post. I have not told we think you are different persons. You are same person. I have just told you have uploaded 2 different IDs when fulfilled application form. But it is easy to ask your friend to open account for you on his name and send his ID.

Ekaterina,

On that basis, how can any two traders who raise the slightest suspicion from your company ever prove they are really 2 different people to you?

How could any two people ever prove they are different traders, since passports, retinal prints, DNA sequences, and even a 2 live people walking in together would not be enough for you?

How could I (or anyone else) even consider opening an account with you, knowing that all my profits could be confiscated if any coincidental trades or taking the same signals as another trader could easily make you suddenly decide that I'm the same as another person?

Well. No doubt anymore instaforex is SCAM, they are just a little broker that hate clients profit, their reputation is not more expensive than 1K.

PS: special to Ekaterina, I suggest you to meet the doctor to check up your hallusination.

Ekaterina,

On that basis, how can any two traders who raise the slightest suspicion from your company ever prove they are really 2 different people to you?

How could any two people ever prove they are different traders, since passports, retinal prints, DNA sequences, and even a 2 live people walking in together would not be enough for you?

How could I (or anyone else) even consider opening an account with you, knowing that all my profits could be confiscated if any coincidental trades or taking the same signals as another trader could easily make you suddenly decide that I'm the same as another person?
We rely on the honesty of our customers and on the legal effect of The Public Offer Afreement, accepted by the company and by the customer when opened trading account. That is the first.
In the second place there are another ways to find out cheaters, like IP-addresses for example.

And I want to ask you one question: don't you think 445 USD is so great sum that if we pay this money to Barunia the company will run break? Of course, not! But we act within limits of justice and legality.

Well. No doubt anymore instaforex is SCAM, they are just a little broker that hate clients profit, their reputation is not more expensive than 1K.

PS: special to Ekaterina, I suggest you to meet the doctor to check up your hallusination.
What a great assurance! May I ask you where did you find it? Having just 2 posts on this forum without a shadow of a doubt you call our company "scam"! I am sure you do not know anything neither about our company or campaing with the help of which Barunia could make his unfair profit!
And we are not "a little broker" we are upcoming broker. We have over 30 thousands customers who are satisfied with our services and who always withdraw their profits when make it fair way.

And in my turn I advice you to be more well-mannered and keep your emotions on yourself.
PS. Also I suggest you to learn spelling, it is more correct to write "hallucinations". Check what you have written. ;)

Please make arguments that make sense

In the second place there are another ways to find out cheaters, like IP-addresses for example.

We give you or your IT Department A challenge to make a proof that yulia's IP Address and mine are the same one, and also please make a proof that we're openning account and trading from the same place, you can trace the two IP address in the different provider which we used as internet connection, if you can make a valid proof so do not process our withdrawal request and we will give you our deposit.

i just joined this forum for today, and i dont have any affiliation with YULIA and BARUNIA.
You can check my IP if you like, then you will know where i from

I got the same case with YULIA and BARUNIA. I dont get any bonuses that they have promise (ex:$30) for opening new account.

I had mail them. their answer were simple "you break the no.7 agreement".

what is no.7 -->7. The company can cancel the Welcome Bonus in case of revealing unscrupulous usage of the bonus surcharge system.

Today i get what's the meaning.

are you (YULIA and BARUNIA ) have a share IP (using hap) like the office?

So if you have, insta would know you as the same person.

how if i'm using a public internet like in the cafe or restaurant. you will cancel my profit than.

I have suggestion to instaforex

dont be that strict in rules, you know that there are many people in asia using a share IP from Internet service provider to get small cost on their office.

You already know thats many people in Asia LOVE forex.
AND YOU KNOW THAT NO ONE CAN ALWAYS WIN..GIVE IT A BREAKE..AND INCREASE YOUR SERVICE..

Insta would have a bad bad bad name than..

thank you

are you (YULIA and BARUNIA ) have a share IP (using hap) like the office?

Dear mickapple,
What is your problem exactly?
did instaforex delete your profit? or
didn't you get the bonus ($30) after you made deposit $20?
I did not use a share IP, our IP is different and we're separated more than 80km.

Back