• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem insta forex also scammed my money

I am having an issue with a company
Dear mickapple,
What is your problem exactly?
did instaforex delete your profit? or
didn't you get the bonus ($30) after you made deposit $20?
I did not use a share IP, our IP is different and we're separated more than 80km.

I didn't get any bonus, cause 4 of my office friends joined instaforex using a IP share. i get loss trading in insta, so i withdrw the rest of my money. :)

in my opinion, insta not fair with your condition if you are not using an ip share and they dont have any excuses to cancel your profit.

everyone can have insta bonus (ex:$30 x 2times) in hedging situation with their friends (not IP share). Insta should have aware bout this before they promise to give a welcome bonus.

Katherina as ifx representatif should not has impolite word to you (as insta customer).

thx. i'm sorry for your condition.

This is my first Post in this forum, sorry to be a bearer of bad news but Instaforex is not as honest as everyone thinks.

I have had a lot of horrible dealing with them their support takes days to respond and if ever they also lack professionalism, when you send them a email from support they never identify just who sent the reply so you can never keep records straight, they lack coordination.

I am finding a lot of other people like me thats has had bad dealings with Instaforex.

They cheated me, they have gained unauthorized operations in my account they withdrew $2550, they have also cheated me out of $109 which was in a traders PAMM account and ignore the fact its in plain sight.

Please be advised keep aware, they may sound like a stable and firm platform but they do have behind the scene manipulations.

Instaforex has also stolen my money

I told them about FPA and they said is a charge that foster their willingness not to give me my money. I traded and they took my entire profit and 75% of my capital. They said gap correction which they couldn't prove....Please someone help!

I doubt your words and your present act does not back your claim. I deposited fund in my account with instaforex and traded it. I made a withdrawal but you guys stole my entire profits and also took 75% of my deposit. Confirm for yourself: account number: 5030752.

Instaforex is no longer what we know it to be; now taking people's money is their objective now.

Hi all what you have problems, i traded with insta for 2 years and big amount of money also my friend, we never have such problems like you descirebed all is ok, i was on visit of insta directly in kalingrad guys are perfect i have relationship there and have now friend there so if you want please wrote me to ma email jandozv8 gmail.com about what problems you have and solving you all issues no problem, cause i think some of these problems described here are not true maybe diswcusioion was not understnadly or i don t know.send me details and i go solving for you ....................i did this twice for my friend all is ok..............so dont hesitate to contact me

Hi all what you have problems, i traded with insta for 2 years and big amount of money also my friend, we never have such problems like you descirebed all is ok, i was on visit of insta directly in kalingrad guys are perfect i have relationship there and have now friend there so if you want please wrote me to ma email jandozv8 gmail.com about what problems you have and solving you all issues no problem, cause i think some of these problems described here are not true maybe diswcusioion was not understnadly or i don t know.send me details and i go solving for you ....................i did this twice for my friend all is ok..............so dont hesitate to contact me

If you help me win one of the two Lotus cars, I ll let you drive it one sunday out of two.

hello forexpeace army
i was scammed by instaforex, my case was just like yulia.
i "buy" with 3lot on AUD/USD when market was going to close, and when market opened on monday. i got alot of profit.
i got $445, so i made withdrawal request. but after waiting so long my withdrawal had not been processed.
and when i checked my MT4..i was surprised because in my MT4 there are not history of my order and my profit. that's really strange..
instaforex cheated on me..
i can't accept this cheating sir. i need your help indeed..
what should i do to return my profit?
i will be so please if you would help me..
thanks..
here is my log of transaction

My account :38237

06:00:28 '38237': order #1627657 buy 3.00 AUDUSD at 0.6746 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 closed at price 0.6891

if you could make it all clear i will be so happy..
thanx alot

Until now, instaforex still the best for me. I used this broker since 2009, made a lot of withdrawal. Even weekend, my money still receive on my paypal account after i withdraw it from my affiliate and pamm account.

instaforex already scam fraud?

until now my withdraw winning in instaforex not pay, when i request they reject. Since 28 september 2011 they not pay me with many reason. So i think instaforex is fraudulent play money client.

Please help me FPA for clearing this issue, or instaforex ready to scam not pay customer?

Back