• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InstaForex - A New Excuse to Confiscate Profits

I am having an issue with a company
Now my posts shuld be approved to appear, great!

Listen mate; they don't allow more than 10% in one single trade only in news time in case of sudden movement or gap, and not often ( it's in rare cases), I already made 300% with one single trade at time when NFP released, and guesse what? nothing like cancel my profits. I use to close my trades under 5 minutes, and same thing, they don't cancel anything!
I remeber one day when I asked your support online, why u don't allow to close bellow one minute, he said but it's better to keep your trade for long term, abviously he's right. Again, just like you are market maker with account bellow 1000$ , I guess they are too, do u think IFX will play agains guys with million dollars of balance? I don't think so,, and What's hard to be ECN broker and to be regulated?? I think it's easy to be, and nothing prevent Instaforex to be, even joke broker who can't eve provide a quality website are ECN and regulated by FCA.

Ifx is regulated in its country russia (unless you don't trust russian autority), they are regulated under the same autority like mayzus which no one dare to say it's a bad broker,, and most great broker are regulated only in their country like excel markets, pepperstone in australia, hotforex in mauritius ,, and i can see many jokes regulated by FCA and FSA in UK,,, who cares if IFX is the best or not? even those which are awarded like Octafx and FxPro, I really don't know for what they are the best!

This bad thread was started since long 6 years ago and InstaForex still alive and growing up year after year and doing its job perfectly!

Very emotional, but very wrong.
I am very happy that you can trade profitable with insta during news time, it is very rare. Most of complaints (there are tons of them) saying that account was blocked due to "5 minutes rule" or "10% rule" and so on. I think the best thing for insta is to stop calling themselves ECN broker so there will be less critics.
Do you really think there are guys "with million dollars balance" ? Just a simple question , why should a person with 1 million deposit to unregulated company , with 3 pips spread and so many restrictions to trade? Do you really think it is easy to get regulated and maintain FCA or ASIC license? So why insta didn't get one for so many years? I will answer you. Getting FCA license is a hard and expensive process, and it is more hard to maintain this license. If guys from FXPro or FXOpen will do anything wrong Client has a right to make complaint to regulator and Company will be punished if required. Now, who will punish insta if one day they will decide not to withdrawal your funds?
Regarding insta's Russian regulation. You have wrong information, insta has no license in Russia. They have company with similar name with stock license, and it is strictly forbidden (according to stock regulator) to use this license in fx advertising (many cases of false advertising). So, it is another example of insta's misleading information. FX regulation in Russia is on the way, FXOpen is a member the financial committee of the council of the federation (Russian government body) ????? ????????? ???????????? ???????? ?????????? ????????? so I follow this question.
Once again, there is a lot of misleading information and it is hard to find where is the true, please do not read advertising banners and start to think.

They don't prohibite scalping but they correct outcome of some trades closed under 5 minutes in rare cases, not often, ok? I made several times such a trade and everything is ok with my trades!

Since you started this against Insta, tell me why your broker prohibit trades under 2 minutes? :rolleyes: 2 years ago, I also was a client with fxopen, I'm ot satisfied, I remember one day, I withdraw money, but they kept it in my trading account instead of removing it, and that caused me loss of my capital+ the amount I wished withdraw, should I say fxopen is a scam for this? no, I can't, I just stopped trading with them, and my friend now is going to open an ecn account with your broker, but I don't want to say anything bad about fxopen because maybe he will like your platform and your conditions.

If you want to say IFX is a market maker, what's wrong with market makers? is this kind of broker a scamming? As I know most successful retail traders use market makers. anyways IFX isn't a market maker, and their conditions are clear, no one obliged anyone to accept the agreement.

I have no idea how it works, but maybe IFX treat accounts under 1000$ as a market maker and above 1000$ as ECN (its just my thought).
About LR, I wonder what will happen if you keep your money in LR account when LR went down? every trader signed the agreement and you know well what does this mean.

YOU ALL GUYS KNOW INSTAFOREX ISN'T A SCAM! OR MAYBE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS WORD MEAN.

2 Years Ago?
hmm.It took about 1 and a half day to withdraw from an account at that time.
To me it sounds like someone left open positions without a stop loss and failed to read upon signup that withdrawals are not instant.
The very thing you accuse others off.To which i agree with you.

Now my posts shuld be approved to appear, great!

Listen mate; they don't allow more than 10% in one single trade only in news time in case of sudden movement or gap, and not often ( it's in rare cases), I already made 300% with one single trade at time when NFP released, and guesse what? nothing like cancel my profits. I use to close my trades under 5 minutes, and same thing, they don't cancel anything!
I remeber one day when I asked your support online, why u don't allow to close bellow one minute, he said but it's better to keep your trade for long term, abviously he's right. Again, just like you are market maker with account bellow 1000$ , I guess they are too, do u think IFX will play agains guys with million dollars of balance? I don't think so,, and What's hard to be ECN broker and to be regulated?? I think it's easy to be, and nothing prevent Instaforex to be, even joke broker who can't eve provide a quality website are ECN and regulated by FCA.

Ifx is regulated in its country russia (unless you don't trust russian autority), they are regulated under the same autority like mayzus which no one dare to say it's a bad broker,, and most great broker are regulated only in their country like excel markets, pepperstone in australia, hotforex in mauritius ,, and i can see many jokes regulated by FCA and FSA in UK,,, who cares if IFX is the best or not? even those which are awarded like Octafx and FxPro, I really don't know for what they are the best!

This bad thread was started since long 6 years ago and InstaForex still alive and growing up year after year and doing its job perfectly!

Compare Spreads with Ifx and you'll get it.

2 Years Ago?
hmm.It took about 1 and a half day to withdraw from an account at that time.
To me it sounds like someone left open positions without a stop loss and failed to read upon signup that withdrawals are not instant.
The very thing you accuse others off.To which i agree with you.
I don't accuse anyone to be a scam or something like this, I just didn't liked the way they did it when I was a newbie who trade randomly without SL ;) then stopped trading with them, that's all! Everyone is free to choose his broker.

Very emotional, but very wrong.
I am very happy that you can trade profitable with insta during news time, it is very rare. Most of complaints (there are tons of them) saying that account was blocked due to "5 minutes rule" or "10% rule" and so on. I think the best thing for insta is to stop calling themselves ECN broker so there will be less critics.
Do you really think there are guys "with million dollars balance" ? Just a simple question , why should a person with 1 million deposit to unregulated company , with 3 pips spread and so many restrictions to trade? Do you really think it is easy to get regulated and maintain FCA or ASIC license? So why insta didn't get one for so many years? I will answer you. Getting FCA license is a hard and expensive process, and it is more hard to maintain this license. If guys from FXPro or FXOpen will do anything wrong Client has a right to make complaint to regulator and Company will be punished if required. Now, who will punish insta if one day they will decide not to withdrawal your funds?
Regarding insta's Russian regulation. You have wrong information, insta has no license in Russia. They have company with similar name with stock license, and it is strictly forbidden (according to stock regulator) to use this license in fx advertising (many cases of false advertising). So, it is another example of insta's misleading information. FX regulation in Russia is on the way, FXOpen is a member the financial committee of the council of the federation (Russian government body) ????? ????????? ???????????? ???????? ?????????? ????????? so I follow this question.
Once again, there is a lot of misleading information and it is hard to find where is the true, please do not read advertising banners and start to think.

They block bonus accounts belong to disonest traders. How can u listen to a retail trader with 10 $ deposit earned through forums? If a real trader with real deposit complain here with solid proof then it become serious, no all those accusations are a jokes.

It's is mentionned in their website that russia don't include forex in their license so they dont hide it at all, and if someday russian fiancial autorities will consider forex, InstaForex will get the licence easily (BTW if forex isn't mentionned in their licenses that doesn't mean it's probited, right?).
They don't block accounts, they block bonus accounts belong to dishonest traders. If someday I see a real trader with real deposit of own money complain that IFX blocked his account and giving a solid proof, that day I'll surely say IFX is a scam, how can I listen to a guy with 10$ deposit earned through bonus for posting saying IFX is a scam, c'mon.

About regulation, it's just another marketing tool, those bodies won't do anything if a any broker want to desappear with our money, no autority will do anything. they will pay me back my money? of course not, they will punish broker? who cares, i want just my money, the broker will lose its clients, that what will happen to any other broker regulated by ASIC, FCA or CySEC. Anywhays, for the moment, there's nothing like a solid accusation against IFX, if it happen for real, they will surely lose their clients and I'm not sure this is what Insta want to happen. when I see some joke who steal money with slippage and playing with prices regutlated by FCA, I don't trust any autority anymore.

I'm not IB , I don't have any relation with IFX, but I don't accept accusation from bonus accounts. Instaforex has never violated its agreement, so how to dare and say it's a Scam?

Even being market maker and unregulated broker (it's not the case of IFX) doesn't mean Scam, Scamming comes from trusting mate, so we can be scammed by any broker. and when u said if they refuse withdrawing my fund, can u tell me what will happen if fxpro do the same,? will FCA pay me, no,, I have one thing to do is going to my country autority and complain then wait (BTW IFX don't do such things).

About clients, yes there're clients with million dollars with Insta, fxcm and pepperstonne, I saw with my eyes.
To be honest, IFX, Hotforex and Pepperstone are my brokers, and I feel very confortable.

They block bonus accounts belong to disonest traders. How can u listen to a retail trader with 10 $ deposit earned through forums? If a real trader with real deposit complain here with solid proof then it become serious, no all those accusations are a jokes.

It's is mentionned in their website that russia don't include forex in their license so they dont hide it at all, and if someday russian fiancial autorities will consider forex, InstaForex will get the licence easily (BTW if forex isn't mentionned in their licenses that doesn't mean it's probited, right?).
They don't block accounts, they block bonus accounts belong to dishonest traders. If someday I see a real trader with real deposit of own money complain that IFX blocked his account and giving a solid proof, that day I'll surely say IFX is a scam, how can I listen to a guy with 10$ deposit earned through bonus for posting saying IFX is a scam, c'mon.

About regulation, it's just another marketing tool, those bodies won't do anything if a any broker want to desappear with our money, no autority will do anything. they will pay me back my money? of course not, they will punish broker? who cares, i want just my money, the broker will lose its clients, that what will happen to any other broker regulated by ASIC, FCA or CySEC. Anywhays, for the moment, there's nothing like a solid accusation against IFX, if it happen for real, they will surely lose their clients and I'm not sure this is what Insta want to happen. when I see some joke who steal money with slippage and playing with prices regutlated by FCA, I don't trust any autority anymore.

I'm not IB , I don't have any relation with IFX, but I don't accept accusation from bonus accounts. Instaforex has never violated its agreement, so how to dare and say it's a Scam?

Even being market maker and unregulated broker (it's not the case of IFX) doesn't mean Scam, Scamming comes from trusting mate, so we can be scammed by any broker. and when u said if they refuse withdrawing my fund, can u tell me what will happen if fxpro do the same,? will FCA pay me, no,, I have one thing to do is going to my country autority and complain then wait (BTW IFX don't do such things).

About clients, yes there're clients with million dollars with Insta, fxcm and pepperstonne, I saw with my eyes.
To be honest, IFX, Hotforex and Pepperstone are my brokers, and I feel very confortable.

Emotional again, wrong again.
Insta is a market maker, but pretending to be ECN broker, this is wrong.
Insta has no any forex regulation, is it solid for big company?
Million dollar accounts in insta? really? u want me to believe :) unregulated market maker with one of the worst trading conditions...keep telling :)
What are the benefits of regulated broker? Simple, someone will be punished for doing monkey business. Talking about ASIC or FCA, there is financial compensation available in case your company will bankrupt.
I wish you good luck in news trading in insta (i hope you can withdrawal after), keep making 300% with 1 million dollars account and I hope you will have no any problems with them because there is no any regulator body to help you.

Million dollar accounts in insta? really? u want me to believe :) unregulated market maker with one of the worst trading conditions...keep telling :)
What are the benefits of regulated broker? Simple, someone will be punished for doing monkey business. Talking about ASIC or FCA, there is financial compensation available in case your company will bankrupt.
I wish you good luck in news trading in insta (i hope you can withdrawal after), keep making 300% with 1 million dollars account and I hope you will have no any problems with them because there is no any regulator body to help you.

Haha ok ok, maybe those pamm accounts with half million and accounts in myfxbook belong to the owner of Instaforex ( who knows) . BTW; I don't have one million dollar ok? and I'm a bad trader who knows how to lose his money, but one thing is sure I don't blame my broker for it. Thanks for your wishes. Next year if we will be still alive, I'll back here and show you all my withdrawal from InstaForex. and plz try to find one complaint from a trader with real deposit (not 10$ from bonus), ok? just if you have time,, thanks in advance!

Again, for my security I use pepperstone and hotforex and I'm looking to start with Ironfx ( it's regulated by all the biggest and trusted autorities), not because I don't trust Instaforex, but simply we shouldn't put all our money with one broker.

Haha ok ok, maybe those pamm accounts with half million and accounts in myfxbook belong to the owner of Instaforex ( who knows) . BTW; I don't have one million dollar ok? and I'm a bad trader who knows how to lose his money, but one thing is sure I don't blame my broker for it. Thanks for your wishes. Next year if we will be still alive, I'll back here and show you all my withdrawal from InstaForex. and plz try to find one complaint from a trader with real deposit (not 10$ from bonus), ok? just if you have time,, thanks in advance!

Again, for my security I use pepperstone and hotforex and I'm looking to start with Ironfx ( it's regulated by all the biggest and trusted autorities), not because I don't trust Instaforex, but simply we shouldn't put all our money with one broker.

Insta is a market maker, but pretending to be ECN broker

I was surprised when I saw this: ukforexawards.com/winners

Best Forex ECN Broker

Alpari UK

Dukascopy

FxPro

InstaForex (Winner)

Plus500

If I am not wrong, InstaForex received it in the same day when they were kicked out of ISFC Belize.

Thanks to InstaForex, I realized that all awards are useless, even if they are from "Global Banking and Finance" and "World Finance" that are well-known for their reliability.

Back