• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InstaForex - A New Excuse to Confiscate Profits

I am having an issue with a company
I love all these people saying InstaForex is ok. Looks like they didn't read the first post and see how Insta mistreated a couple of FPA members and refused to keep promises that their reps made.

Scam, Scam, Scam

Hi friends
I am mentioning here something about this dame company. They are real scam. Do not deposit your money with them. If someone is favoring them then do not listen to that, only see, how many are here against this bloody idiot company. I am trading with them for 6 months but i have seen lot of problem with them and finally i have decided to show what are the scamming techniques they are using.

1. They will not give you the money more than 10% of your initial deposit. I earn some nice profit but when i check my account, they withdraw all the profit from my account and said this is company policy.

2. Too many requotes. You can not close your position until you are in loss

3. Same whenever you want to open your position then they will see first and will hold your order, if they see i will get loss then they will open my position and if they see i will be benefited then they will not open my position and will hold for a long time. I have nothing to do, only cancel my order. Do not think about them good if you open 3,4 orders in time. Look them for a long time

4. They are not justice. Let, if i am closing the selling position at 1.44100, first there system will hold it for long time, and if during this time price move to 1.44000 then they will close my position at 1.44100 mean i am not getting the benefit of next 10 pips. In the same case if price moves to 1.44200 then they will close my position at 1.44200, mean I am again losing 10 more pips. what the hell with this injustice?

5. Forget about trading with them at the times of news, If you will win any trade one time then in next trade, they will slip your order and will close your order after a big loss of your account. You can not do during that time except watching the account going to close. you will reply these messages at that time ,
" no connection"
"requotes"
" invalid prices"
"off quotes" etc. Again scam

6. If you want to contact with them then they will reply, we are sorry, you complain has been forwarded, this is company policy etc, they do not want to solve the problem

7. Forget about withdraw of big amounts. Like more than 1k$. I think only 1-2 cases they solve to run their company.

so my friend do not invest your money with them, Too many problems with them. Too many

Hi friends
I am mentioning here something about this dame company. They are real scam. Do not deposit your money with them. If someone is favoring them then do not listen to that, only see, how many are here against this bloody idiot company. I am trading with them for 6 months but i have seen lot of problem with them and finally i have decided to show what are the scamming techniques they are using.

1. They will not give you the money more than 10% of your initial deposit. I earn some nice profit but when i check my account, they withdraw all the profit from my account and said this is company policy.

2. Too many requotes. You can not close your position until you are in loss

3. Same whenever you want to open your position then they will see first and will hold your order, if they see i will get loss then they will open my position and if they see i will be benefited then they will not open my position and will hold for a long time. I have nothing to do, only cancel my order. Do not think about them good if you open 3,4 orders in time. Look them for a long time

4. They are not justice. Let, if i am closing the selling position at 1.44100, first there system will hold it for long time, and if during this time price move to 1.44000 then they will close my position at 1.44100 mean i am not getting the benefit of next 10 pips. In the same case if price moves to 1.44200 then they will close my position at 1.44200, mean I am again losing 10 more pips. what the hell with this injustice?

5. Forget about trading with them at the times of news, If you will win any trade one time then in next trade, they will slip your order and will close your order after a big loss of your account. You can not do during that time except watching the account going to close. you will reply these messages at that time ,
" no connection"
"requotes"
" invalid prices"
"off quotes" etc. Again scam

6. If you want to contact with them then they will reply, we are sorry, you complain has been forwarded, this is company policy etc, they do not want to solve the problem

7. Forget about withdraw of big amounts. Like more than 1k$. I think only 1-2 cases they solve to run their company.

so my friend do not invest your money with them, Too many problems with them. Too many

Agree, Instaforex is a BIG scam, they pretend to be a legit Broker but they are thieves, if you want to open a Forex account, do it with any regulated Broker, but dont do it with these scammers.

any body please help me

hello
any body please help me
My account stop out because the server no connect while trading..I use Instaforex

I love all these people saying InstaForex is ok. Looks like they didn't read the first post and see how Insta mistreated a couple of FPA members and refused to keep promises that their reps made.
I've just read this thread and i proud to be a member of FPA. Integrity works !

Stay Away From Them!

Hello Everyone,

Stop your trade with InstaForex.
They enjoy to steal & scam!

Thanks.

There are enough brokers out there so you are not compelled to go with questionable ones and Instaforex has long history of complaints/problems

Stop your trade with InstaForex. STAY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Sergey Stepanov
For you to connect operator Sergey Stepanov
[You:]
20:31
You:
hi
?
[Sergey Stepanov]
20:33
Sergey Stepanov
Do you have any questions?
20:33
You:
took one month trying to get my money
always declined
[Sergey Stepanov]
20:34
Sergey Stepanov
Write please your account number.
20:34
You:
why i cant get my ****ing money
[Sergey Stepanov]
20:36
Sergey Stepanov
In case, the account was replenished from two different wallets/accounts/ *payment systems, the following rule is active:

The funds should *be withdrawn to different wallets/accounts/ payment systems in the same *proportion as they were deposited.

Example 1: 500 USD were *deposited to the account by bank transfer and 300 USD from Webmoney purse *(by the automatic conversion in rubles). The percentage ratio will show *the following:

500 USD bank transfer - 62,5%, and 300 USD from *Webmoney purse in rubles - 37,5%. As a result of trading, the trader *doubled the deposit and the available assets on the account amounted to *1600 USD. If to compare this percentage ratio with the double deposit , *then you can transfer 1000 USD to the dollar account by bank, 600 USD – to *WMR-purse.
20:37
You:
is hard to remember the methods of income and the amount
if you check my account you can see I have used methods
[Sergey Stepanov]
20:39
Sergey Stepanov
Please send a request to support@instaforex.com , provide your phone *password and we will send you the sums you can withdraw.
20:39
You:
I'm having a bad experience with InstaForex, I never had happened to *other brokers
I have sent emails and have never been answered
I want a solution now
u want my phone password
[Sergey Stepanov]
20:42
Sergey Stepanov
You should send a request by e-mail.
20:43
You:
i want to get all my money and close all my accounts and partner account
very bad bad bad broker
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DONT WAST UR MONEY INSTAFOREX IS A BIG BIG BIG MARKET MAKER BROKER SCAM

some times instaforex company can cancel the deposit bonus but this time they canceled my own funds considering it as bonus :

nsnBZ.png

In 26 Avril I deposited 500$ and received 150$ deposit bonus ( the total = 650 $) , then I lost 642$ and that's mean the account contain only 8$ from the total funds ,
In 29 Avril I deposited 460.6 $ and received 138.18 $ deposit bonus ( the total = 598.78 $), then I lost 597 $ and that's mean the account contain only about 2 $ + 8$ previous deposit bonus (the total = 10 ).

In 29 Avril I deposited 460.6 $ and received 138.18 $ deposit bonus ( the total = 598.78 $), then I lost 597 $ and that's mean the account contain only about 2 $ + 8$ previous deposit bonus (the total = 10 ).

In 2 may from 4 days , I deposited 500 $ and received 150 $ deposit bonus ( the total = 650 $) . I earned 580 $ and withdraw the profits without cancellation any bonuses because i haven't withdraw any of the original deposit , that's mean the account contain only about 500 $ my deposit + 150$ deposit bonus + 10 $ previous deposit bonus (the total = 660 ).

the total deposit bonus Is 160 $

as the rules of the deposit bonus the company has the right to deleted the deposit bonus without prior warning and this is not a problem for me but the real problem here you can see it in the last 2 transactions which are canceling 473 $ from my own funds considering it as bonus and transferring 186 $ to another account : 5090978 .

if instaforex want to say the my account was hacked then why you cancel my own funds considering it as bonus
if instaforex want to say that they canceled the deposit bonus then where is the transferred money to the other account and why considering my funds as bonus ????????

i posted this thread here hopping to found any help here because i cannot do any thing with them .

Please help.

Back