• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InstaForex - A New Excuse to Confiscate Profits

I am having an issue with a company
They have gone even further. They now swindle account holders of their deposits. I deposited $1,000 into my Instaforex account and they have not credited my account. It's almost a month since I made my deposit on 24/05/2012 and despite numerous emails to their finance dept, they refuse to either credit my trading account or refund me my money. I am fed up with such scam brokers.

The following sentence proves Instaforex guilty.

""Also note that there is no exclusion for 2 friends opening accounts at the same time and trading together, as long as the bonus and profits are intended for each of them individually.""

The broker can not judge it being a cheat if the account is opened by 2 separate people or names. Even if it's a brother and sister or 2 brothers or 2 sisters or 2 friends or more..opening different accounts at same time.
Then why there's the refer a friend program found in most if not all brokers? Or the IB program or and or !! If a person can't introduce friends or relatives or friend friends..??!!
Besides, it's non of the broker business if 2 friends have an account each and one of them is trading both since the approve for that action is from the 2 parties(friends) involved not the 3rd(broker) and if any of both parties disallow this at any time, in this case only can inform the broker and the latter can take appropriate measures.

The broker have no right to remove all profits from the accounts but only the initial bonus if there's a guilty action found as the broker rule is just not to take advantage of the "bonus" provided by the broker as a promotion, but not also the profits.

I can't understand why at first those Scam Brokers let the person trade for months and do not check his/her profile to see if something is wrong but at withdrawal time they dig deep into every detail, showing that the broker only want to rob the client in any way possible, searching for any error in information provided at open of account.
Such actions by brokers are the Real Suspicious!!

Had the clients each sent a complaint to the Russian Association of Financial Markets Members(RAFMM) where the broker is regulated as instaforex website show???

Correct !! Instaforex is real SCAM!!

Thank you FPA, even they post something like this (instaforex.com/forexpeacearmy.php), I still dont trust them.
- Too many Requote
- Too many No Connection
- They Bonus looks Fishy...

I often only deposit $ 5, and got some profit ( $10 - $ 15), but this week, my deposit using LR for only $ 5 was not executed.
Already contact the Online Help, and they ask me to make Payment Notification.
I already try for 4 times (4 days), but the deposit still not available at my account.

Soo, good bye SCAM Broker.

after reading in detail the case,
I'll better cancel my wish to become a client of alpari.co.uk

as IB of Alpari NZ (Alpari-id.com) I've let down with a case that is almost similar like this

90% of the traders that I coached, went to move another kebroker

lost nearly 40 traders, and they questioned my credibility as a trader and head of the village

InstaForex had swallowed my money, I propose withdrawal since 5 days ago, but no word until now.

lee-delay-wd.jpg

lee-delay-wd-email.jpg

HELP ME FPA !!! What should I doing ?!?!?

First, don't panic. InstaFraudex scams people from time to time, but hasn't become a 100% deposit-only broker yet.

Second, close all open trades. It would be sad if a trade spiked the wrong way and gave you a margin call.

Third, contact Insta support and ask what the delay is. Keep bothering them. A lot of scumbag brokers use the "just delay them long enough and 80% will give up" method to avoid paying out withdrawals. It's your job to keep your wits about you and be one of the 20% who calmly keeps contacting them every day or two until they realize that you won't give up.

Please report back in a week or two and tell everyone how the situation is going.

InstaForex had swallowed my money, I propose withdrawal since 5 days ago, but no word until now.
HELP ME FPA !!! What should I doing ?!?!?

Pharaoh has given you sage advice; follow it.
5 days is nothing to cause a panic.
This firm is engaged in long-term deceitful practice, and is psuedo-regulated by an SRO association known as RAFMM.
http://www.raufr.org/
They need to stay in business in order to continue to rape and pilage many others.
That means you are likely to get out with your hide, if you take prudent measures as Pharaoh recommends.
AI

Back