• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex - The Greatest Thieves in the World!

I am having an issue with a company
never give up

Never give up Bro. Even your posts on this forum have steered people away from IFX and their brand of Forex misery. Even if you never recover your funds, posting the Truth may help others from making a bad Broker decision. Not one Trader has left a proIFX post on this forum-that says it all! POS Bucketshop subhuman garbage is all we could ever expect from these criminals.Soon,with any luck, Ekitrina & Anna will be serving my burger and fries!

SL?

What I really don't understand, is how you can trade an exotic, volatile pair like the USDHUF and NOT set a stop loss. I truly believe Instaforex sucks, but this is a textbook example of extremely bad money management.

What I really don't understand, is how you can trade an exotic, volatile pair like the USDHUF and NOT set a stop loss. I truly believe Instaforex sucks, but this is a textbook example of extremely bad money management.

It was the EUR/HUF pair but np...
Why did I need to set an SL if the trend was going to the right direction, and I was monitoring it since 2 hours, and I wanted to close the positions just before the lagg occured....?? Who the hell should think about a more than 4 hour long lagg on only one pair??
Stop bothering me and my money management, since I am trading since 3 years... thanks

Last edited:
hello comrades in arms: can somebody tell us what has been happening with Izsak Gabor's money with instaforex? Lately there have been too much queititude which i suspect something has been going wrong or has the matter been resolved by the FPA and the victim has been refunded of all his entitlement as defrauded of him by instaforex? somebody please tell us something about what is going on! Ekaterina would you please tell us the developement on ground?

Whoever has any information as to what is happening please let us know!

FPA, PLEASE WHAT IS IS THE POSITION OF THE CASE?

we are anxxiously waiting to put Instaforex out of business completely for fraudulent practices and other unethical behavious and we will help our "dear Ekaterina" to find another job may be with the FPA! She seems to be our next angel to consider finding new work for!

Ekaterina can you tell us how far have you gone settling yulia&barunia's case? we are waiting?

Last edited:
hello comrades! It appears instaforex has accepted their crime of being fraudsters, thief, cheats, liers, trust breachers, misappropriators and over all scammers! If not why not they come online and tell us what has happened to Izsak Gabor's money they stole?

comrades pending when Ekaterina or any of her delegated representative will come on board and write rubbish in their defence i call on all of you to please boycott instaforex: withdraw all your monies and discourage any other person intending to invest with them because they are thieves, scammers, cheats and liers fraidulently! Spread this good gospel to all who can see and read to please avoid them because they are investors graveyard we have evidence of their crime well proven on the FPA! Remember, Aras 149, barunia and yulia, hahed1 and Izsak Gabor?

These are grand quintessential complaints against them well proven!

Until yulia&barunia and Izsak Gabor are PAID there monies INSTAFOREX IS A SCAMMER, CHEAT, FRAUDSTERS,DUPE, THIEF AND A TRUST BREACHER AND IF THEY CLAIM THEY ARE NOT LET THEM COME OUT WITH EVIDENCE OF PAYING THEIR VICTIMS THEIR MONIES THEN WE WILL LAY LOW OR ELSE THIS CRUSADE IS JUST STARTING!

LONG LIVE THE FPA!

Dear Instaforex and Ekatereina you have clearly seen it that Izsak Gabor has gotten his money! you thieves where are his monies fraudsters? please let him have his monies for you to have your peace here! if you are not thieves, fraudsters, trust breachers, liers and missappropriator come on this forum and give us explanation as to what happened to his money and what is causing you all this delays! meanwhile i urge all to avoid insatforex and withdraw all of your monies you invested with them if any at all and iscourage anybody willing to put his his monies in instaforex cause they are thieves and fraudsters!

Back