• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex - The Greatest Thieves in the World!

I am having an issue with a company
Not even a scam

They have no hope except to gain clients that cant read-LOL! They are actually below the level of scam Broker in my opinion. They are ignoring all things FPA as they know it is hopeless to try and fix their image. They will NEVER answer your emails because that what thieves do. This is a "DepositOnly" Brokerage and if anyone has doubts,I suggest you open an account with them and "test" their withdrawal policy. They even let you open an account without any formal documentation so you can donate your money to them w/o any delays.Of course they will make you jump through numerous hoops to withdrawal-if ever! This band of make believe humans will never prosper,thanks in no small part to their ex-clients. :p

To Be Continue.....

www.NyFxTrade.com Vs InstaForex

http://www.forexforum.net/financial-associations/5684-instaforex-instaforex-com-11.html#post37082

WoW!!!!

Traders! This situation with Insta Forex just got serious! This is what is going on in Russia with this broker!

549 Complaints of which 120 have prooven physical evidance!

In the past six month Insta Fraudex has SCAMMED 120 people! (That is what we can proove There are much more complaints and people who didn't) This comoany is being officialy investigated by organization called "Kroufr". This is a goverment organization that fight financial scam! This is what happen:

A lot of complaints came in about Insta forex so a lot of groups decided it's time to gain evidence! That was no suprise that InstaForex hunts stop losses so to proove that they came up with something!

A few accounts were traded by a same group of people! They opened some profitable positions and as usual with that broker after going in profit they started falling down with speed so what they did is they took another few accounts with that same broker and opened up opposite positions! What happened? Those positions gained 27.000 profit within 4-6 seconds! Now they great part begins! The dealing desk of Insta calls traders and tells them that thos positions were "off-market" and erases them but they didn't erace those positions where traders lost despite the fact that they happened in the same time! This situation was being monitored by 26 traders with years of experiance, 5 independent experts with problems of trading from MT4, 1 specialst of finincial crime! When you agree with terms and conditions of Insta this is what you agree with! Any trade that was less then 2 minutes counts as 'off-market" and will be eraced! Wow! what a SCAM!
This is a source of my info! I have too much things to do during the trading weeks and there is not enough time that I have to deal with those crooks but this weekend I will sit down anylize all the info that I gathered from Russian and translate all there is on that forum! They have Account statements and screen shots I will post it here!

Here is a littel bit of proof of the story above!

Statement: 74711 -

Statement: 74709 -

The First statement shows that the market was moved by the broker and margined the account! The second one shows trades at exact same time but different direction!

This Monday 12 traders with lawyers started law suites against InstaForex! More Law suites on their way to courts in europe! For past two month all data from Insta Forex terminal was monitored and recorted so it will be very easy to proof! Lawyers of the traders are saying that "There is no way that Insta Forex will be able to say that their server were down" Evidence shows hundreds of hours of SCAM.

It will get Interesting on the weekend here!

P.S. There has been a source on the inside like I just found out! The source said that Insta started eracing their server logs to claim that The servers had mistakes! Well Insta I'll tell you this much! There is a copy of logs from your managing server so there is no way your company will avoide criminal fraud!

Last edited:
Great! I hope the Russian law system is well organized enough to send these robbers to Siberian labor camps for the rest of their lives.

P.S. There has been a source on the inside like I just found out! The source said that Insta started eracing their server logs to claim that The servers had mistakes! Well Insta I'll tell you this much! There is a copy of logs from your managing server so there is no way your company will avoide criminal fraud!

This explains the "lagg" that placed on 2009.02.13., which caused me a margin call.....
Maybe we can proove that there was no lagg on their servers, and they just wanted to steal my money!

But what about the compensations? When these scammers go to jail, will we get back our money too?

Last edited:
The answer is: NO, because there will no money be found any more in those scammers´ accounts and safes :unhappy:

comrades in arms: thanks for all the infos and updatement in the instaforex scam saga! Be rest assured i will be there for all the victims to testify against instaforex at any trials in any court of law in the whole wide world! Remember i have been one of their arch victims! they knew me and i knew them and Ekaterina knew me and us very well!

Ekaterina here we come to get you-thief! sorry you are about running out of luck! see you in court and i will pay you a visit in jail!

The ""support"" always playing me... I always resend my email, and one time they say that they didn't get it... the other time they say: "Please send it again." I send it again, and they say: "We will reply you soon."
But they NEVER reply to my emails....! I am truly sceptic now!

What should I do???

There are two sites where you can try and get answers from them! At least they always respond to my posts about them scamming people!:) This is a link
InstaForex - instaforex.com - Page 15 - Forex Forum to one forum and this one is to another InstaForex-www.instaforex.com - Page 17 - Global Earn Talk Make sure you keep us up to date on what is going on here in this thread! And if you would please contact me at andrey.west@nyfxtrade.com so I can add your story to the report we are writing about those crooks!

The ""support"" always playing me... I always resend my email, and one time they say that they didn't get it... the other time they say: "Please send it again." I send it again, and they say: "We will reply you soon."
But they NEVER reply to my emails....! I am truly sceptic now!

What should I do???

Back