1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instaforex - The Greatest Thieves in the World!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Izsak Gabor, Jun 4, 2009.

?

What do you think about Instaforex?

1. Izsak Gabor

Izsak Gabor Private, 1st Class

Okay I will contact you!
    Thank you! :)

2. sspoisk

sspoisk Recruit

[QUOTE = Stony; 18795] Отлично! Я надеюсь, что русский правовой системы хорошо организованных достаточно, чтобы отправить эти разбойники в сибирские трудовые лагеря на всю оставшуюся жизнь. [/ QUOTE]

:):):)

3. fxfrench

fxfrench FXOpen AU Representative

hahah :D I just ran that through Google Translator

4. SmartMan69

SmartMan69 Recruit

Watch Out To All Malaysian, Instaforex Scam

I understood that Instaforex is focusing their business in Malaysia, so to all Malaysian Becafefull of this SCAM !! They can scam your balance and your trade too....

5. weewee98

weewee98 Recruit

If instaforex is not a scam than it should have defence itself, but they choose to walk off just like that. This just proof they at a scammer.

6. Donmaf14

Donmaf14 Recruit

Ekaterina Still Not Fired????

EKATERINA YOU ARE AN IDIOT....AND YOU CONTRADICT YOUR SO CALLED "PUBLIC OFFER AGREEMENT" when he asked for his position to be closed due to lag it WASNT A FREAKING CLAIM.....it was A FREAKING COMPLAINT!!!!! only God knows where the hell you or your lawyers learnt your English.....if this wasnt about peoples money I would be cracking up with laughter.....most of the time you trying to blow some GRAMMATICAL JARGON that doesnt make any sense or have meaning whatsoever....

A word of advice...keep it simple and stop trying to smother us with your MEANINGLESS BOOMBASTIC JARGONS.....your dont reply officially. You rant and rave doesnt delude us with the fact that INSTAFOREX IS A SCAM....in case you dont know...I did open an account with you but thank God for this forum I wont be giving you LIARS, THIEVES and SCAMMERS a cent of my money.

P.S
    IF YOU HAVE A BIT OF COMMON SENSE STAY AWAY FROM INSTAFOREX. IT IS SIMPLY BAD NEWS.

7. Izsak Gabor

Izsak Gabor Private, 1st Class

Thieves

Hi Donmaf14!

Thank you for your assist. :)
    I still didn't get my money back from these f***ing liars.
    It was 18 months ago, but it still hurts.....
    At least everybody will know about these scammers, liars, thieves.

Good Luck to Everyone, And Please DO NOT INVEST WITH THIS COMPANY OF THIEVES!