1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instructions for NRGBinary clients having troubles withdrawing their funds + General information abo

Discussion in 'Wholesale Forex Complaints' started by AsstModerator, Oct 19, 2014.

1. lexi28

lexi28 Corporal

affiliate brokers have done enough damage, i am smarter now for it. the more awareness that can be created the better for all!!! if anyone has evidence of the live results of mike freemans scheme/autotrader, it can be posted for all to see and beware.

2. Vishwajeet Pandey

I've been emailing Richard Tracy (RichardT@titantrade.com) repeatedly........with no response, no luck. :(

3. Vishwajeet Pandey

Huh, now they've removed my account too. It had one live trade (a signal given by their account manager, basically with intention of locking that amount of money for 6 months) which was supposed to expire in March 2015...all funds eaten up & complaints...well their finance department never really cared. Never even by mistake one should deposit funds with them.

4. lexi28

lexi28 Corporal

did you have any money left in your account before it was closed, and did you have screenshots of it? any evidence of the hanky-panky they are playing with your funds?

5. sr77

sr77 Recruit

1. broker: TitanTrade
    2. account number: 153813
    3. amount of money owed to me: $5956.75
    4. date when the first failure to process withdrawal occurred: Feb 13, 2015
    5. date and name on your submitted review: Mar 20, 2015 Titantrade SCAM ALERT
    6. link to your Scam Alerts thread: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...de-com-scam-alert-titantrade-titan-trade.html
    7. date most recently emailed titantrade: Mar 18, 2015

TitanTrade is a SCAM. They promised me in writing that I could withdraw all my funds and then later refused when I attempted to withdraw the funds. They are liars, thieves, and fraudsters. Especially Marcus Delorean and Jeff Nelson. See my video proof here:

#25 sr77, Mar 21, 2015
    Lasted edited by : Jan 15, 2016
  6. Kaladin

Kaladin Private

Any updates on NRG binary? I am still having trouble. Yesterday I found I was blocked from making a withdrawal, now I'm blocked from the site, and looks like from their emails too.....how do I get around this?

Lexi28 do you have any advice since you were successful? I was the first post in this thread and still have the same issue if you can believe it! I've emailed bank, they can't help, I've made emails to other dispute forces that haven't fallen through, and I've listed online at various dispute management sites. What else did you do?? I have $3.4k USD that I need back!! >.<

#26 Kaladin, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  7. Kaladin

Kaladin Private

Is anyone currently in contact with any legal authorities? We need to get together and sort this out!

8. 99Monica

99Monica Recruit

If you need help with retrieving your money back I’ll help you for free, because i was helped during my own length of time just email me at EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED and I will instruct you on how to take different steps to potentially get your money back.

FPA Forums Team Note: Please share any helpful information publicly. This way it benefits the maximum number of people.

: nrgbinary