Insure against scam brokers

Chaosbegone

Private, 1st Class
The scenario here is that you caught the start of a new trend. This new trend could last years basically raking in the big bucks.
Are there any truly effective measures one can take now to keep their broker honest? Help insure against future moves by a broker against one's trades or account.

Their doesn't seem to any info out there on preventative measures one can take.

A suggestion i heard once was maybe if a trader makes his trades known very publicly...and the broker knows this. it would make them think twice of messing with that client trades etc.

Ask for recommendations. Look for brokers with very public profiles etc.
It is not everyone's cup of tea but I use REMOVED for these reasons.

FPA Forums Team Note: Recommending brokers in General Forex talk is a fast way to meet Spam Cat. You don't want to meet Spam Cat.

Ask for recommendations. Look for brokers with very public profiles etc.
It is not everyone's cup of tea but I use REMOVED for these reasons.

FPA Forums Team Note: Recommending brokers in General Forex talk is a fast way to meet Spam Cat. You don't want to meet Spam Cat.
Apologies, I wasn't trying to recommend anyone. Just saying who I use.

Many new babies like me can feel a greater anxiety regarding investment security and especially how they will be able to preserve their capital. For this reason, I think that it wise to select a broker that can ensure security of funds through sufficient regulations. And to avoid the fraudulent activities of scam brokers we should go with a broker that has good market reputations, long experience and provide regulations.

A scam broker will offer you fake bonuses and whenever you find something unrealistic on the Forex market, you need to keep it away. Many people lose their money due to their greed towards the bonuses. So, make a decision of choosing a broker after complete satisfaction of your own. Thanks

This topic is always important. Transparency would help for sure, but I don’t that all the traders would agree on that, mostly only those, who suffered from scammers. As for now all we can do is just to be careful and share any suspicious actions made by brokers.

Is there really a service like that exists ? For now I am just looking at their reviews on the web, on lot of forex forums like this one and so on. But I would happy to be paid like little fee associated with amount traded to be sure I will be paid if I will win, so payment for escrow or so.

Well, actually it seems to me that the security of this or that company is checked by time, so do not risk all the capital at once, it seems to me that it is enough to start with a small amount to check all services and security of withdrawal.

Check the regulation and availability of a competent user agreement that governs your rights and obligations.

No guarantees.
You check everything in person.
Even feedback on the forum is not 100% accurate for me.

Back