IntegrityFX (aka IFX, Integrity Ltd) & Mr. Timothy DuBose (president of IFX) Broker Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this man is arrested... everyone who worked for him and knew what was going on. His wife, his step son, people he paid off, people who took donations from him, people who encouraged him, people who fell for his BS, people who partnered with him, people who touched his tainted money trails, etc.... Please post up... I want to be able to post a final thought...

In my opinion everyone listed in the above post, should ALL be brought to JUSTICE! You put pressure on them, they will all start talking...

Justice McGavin, Knowledge31,

The two of you have 48 hours to explain why you keep posting from the same location. I expect you to provide a compelling explanation for that as well as other similarities between your accounts. If not, I will see no choice but to ban both accounts as multies.

Were both traders who know how Tim got started, who he really is. We both work out of the same location and since this is an issue, I guess we'll post from different locations? Everything posted is absolute truth on this man (see other post on here with documented paper work of his past and he's criminal activity). He's a con man taking in peoples money and then it disappears. He has no tax records because he failed to show anything to the IRS and he has already been banned by the NFA so he pretends to be licensed and burns more people in other countries? He needs to be stopped. There was one person who pretended to do something about it (the one who had him banned by the NFA) but instead got paid off by borrowed money and then didn't do anything further (Ponzi Scheme). Now look what has happened again? Bring him to JUSTICE or else he will continue this. He cannot operate as a business nor can he have any involvement in the markets... so he's hiding money in someone else's name if the money in a previous post say's their money is being traded in another account.

Like I said in an earlier post same company.. email server etc. Isn't this a site to report scams and a place to warn traders? Tim Dubose Integrity FX, IntegrityFX has NEVER turned a profit in any of Tim's scam's. He's been banned by the NFA and never paid his judgement:
http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/SearchResults.aspx?type=indv&lname=DUBOSE&fname=TIM

He takes in money and if he pays anyone out, it's on borrowed money. That's a Ponzi scheme. He never filed taxes in California where his soo called company was originated (see upload) file. FTB Suspended... you cannot operate as a business nor try to hide operating out of someone else's name as a business when your FTB suspended. He doesn't do taxes because he doesn't want anyone to know he's NEVER turned a profit. He takes in money and it disappears. Read his NFA investigation about some guy named Toby and look for the company, looks like they weren't out of business too. I post to WARN people, if you do business with him or give him your money.... THE WRITTING IS ON THE WALL. And if you don't do anything, he will continue to do the same. He has a track record of taking in money pretending to be someone, which HE isn't but a con man! Now he's trying to hide that money under someone else's name and do something.. WHICH IS ILLEGAL AND THE SAME RESULT WILL OCCUR. The only way your going to know where you money is by an extensive investigation through the proper authorities. A previous post shows someone who found he was never part of Dubai's governing authorities... If that's true, it just another lie of his. He claimed he was hacked and took people's money? I wouldn't be surprised that was planned as well.

Attachments

• timtaxes.png
    timtaxes.png
    306.9 KB · Views: 0
Like I said in an earlier post same company.. email server etc. Isn't this a site to report scams and a place to warn traders?

It is. But unlike some places, the FPA watches closely for all sides to follow the rules of the forums. One of those is "No extra accounts without my explicit permission". If I can't hold the good guys to the rules, how can I tell them apart from the bad guys? Whatever Tim Dubose did on that NFA case or anything else he may or may not have done is no excuse for violating FPA rules.

Like I said, the two of you not only share IPs, you also have forums accounts created 6 months apart with very similar email addresses. Both addresses begin with myiemail and are at the same email service provider. I find that to be an amazing coincidence.

If both accounts had been created at the same time, I might think the two of you sat down together and one suggested this unusual naming to the other. With the time gap, it looks more like knowledge31 felt lonely and created Justice McGavin as someone else to talk to. If I'm seeing this wrong, I'd like an explanation for the email addresses.

The coincidences of IP address and email username are too great, and you did not return to explain the email username.

Based on this, I firmly believe only 1 person controls both accounts. What did or did not happen with Tim Dubose of IFX does not excuse deliberate violations of forums rules.

If there had been a reason for two accounts you could have asked. If the reason was valid, I would have granted permission.

If the good guys won't follow the rules, how can we tell who the good guys are?

I am locking this thread. If the OP,QLC Trader, wants it re-opened, either start a private conversation with me or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. If anyone else wants to discuss anything related to IFX, please start your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back