IntegrityFx RAS UAE potential scam

Contact the Dubai authorities.

If the brokerage is really being run from inside the USA, contact the NFA and CFTC.

He got hacked?? What a crock of ****... He boasted that they teamed up website developers before they launched Integrity FX again for the second third time? They have gone no where! He had trained people to watch the site... Did the bank you transferred your money into his name in Dubai get hacked? Because that's where the money was. Since I knew this guy (Tim Dubose) he has always been a con man. Lies and manipulates everything. I wouldn't believe it.. He's got that money somewhere and I wouldn't be surprised he's trying to trade it the markets. Tim himself has no markets skills or any skills for that matter, he's just a con man so I would assume he's trying to trade that money using someone else's knowledge since he has none. I don't even think the guy finished high school.

We invested a large amount in IntegrityFX, through a financial advisor, back in 2008. We were a group of investors. More than a million was invested. Then we went through the same scenario mentioned here in this blog. All the money is lost. The financial advisor had to close, and we are mad at him because he did not follow up. Maybe he was an accomplice?
Among the investors in the group, several people from the church that Mr. Dubose attended.
Nothing we can do since we went through the financial advisor. No integrity there, people lost their retirement money.
That crook should be stopped, he has done enough damage.

We invested a large amount in IntegrityFX, through a financial advisor, back in 2008. We were a group of investors. More than a million was invested. Then we went through the same scenario mentioned here in this blog. All the money is lost. The financial advisor had to close, and we are mad at him because he did not follow up. Maybe he was an accomplice?
Among the investors in the group, several people from the church that Mr. Dubose attended.
Nothing we can do since we went through the financial advisor. No integrity there, people lost their retirement money.
That crook should be stopped, he has done enough damage.

You can write a review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12132/www.integrityfx.com . But your money is likely gone. A better strategy is to invest in education and such that avoids these pitfalls. I do teach people how to avoid such pitfalls.

You can write a review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12132/www.integrityfx.com . But your money is likely gone. A better strategy is to invest in education and such that avoids these pitfalls. I do teach people how to avoid such pitfalls.
Unfortunately, we realized that our money is lost. We just wish there was an efficient way to stop this crook from causing more damage and hurting more people. We are not expert in investments, but we are not completely ignorant. We went through a financial advisor thinking that he would know better than us. There are many scams in the financial market. The REITs are another one.

Back