Interactive Option stole my fund by doing trading

Sameer Kumar

Recruit
I wanna help, Interactive Option stole my fund by doing trading themselves. I asked for my withdrawal aroung 1 month ago but today they have traded in my account with big amount trades themselves and now my account balance become 0 almost. I mailed them so many times but they were saying that it takes 20 business days to release the withdrawal and now they stole my money. My withdrawal of $280. Please help me FPA to get my fund back to me.

Attachments

• account details.png
    account details.png
    817.6 KB · Views: 0
  • banking history.png
    banking history.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
How did you deposit and where about you from? Have you tried to contact their Compliance Department?

I am from India. Yes, they traded in my account with big amount of trades according to my balance. I was unable to stop them. I contacted via live chat and send them mail even phone that time but they did not help me. They simply refused it and said that nobody can trade in your account without my permission. I just want my funds back from Interactive. I have already submitted the complaint in CYSEC but that is also helpless for me i think because i did not receive any reply from there. So please help me. Should i file a case in FPA against Inetractiveoption.com Please tell me anyone and guide me that what should i do ?

I am from India. Yes, they traded in my account with big amount of trades according to my balance. I was unable to stop them. I contacted via live chat and send them mail even phone that time but they did not help me. They simply refused it and said that nobody can trade in your account without my permission. I just want my funds back from Interactive. I have already submitted the complaint in CYSEC but that is also helpless for me i think because i did not receive any reply from there. So please help me. Should i file a case in FPA against Inetractiveoption.com Please tell me anyone and guide me that what should i do ?

Hi..your case is similiar to mine..when i ask the broker to trade usd1000 he say he pass it to other broker to trade n lost it .my amount usd13,995 and he say left usd2.40.Yet i could not open my account.
Report to your national central bank and go to their country embassy if you have london office number in their website.Lastly report to fpa and ask them for help.tq

Don't stop with Cysec. File a complaint with the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

Back