1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction | Forex Military School

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Administrator, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Commander in Pips: Greetings, new Pipruits and welcome aboard! Some questions, son?

Pipruit: Well, yes, Commander in Pips, let me approach sir?​

Commander in Pips: Do it!

Pipruit: Sir, so you’re talking "army, army", but FOREX is just a currency market. It means FOReign EXchange. What does "Army" have to do with forex?​

Commander in Pips: You think you’re very smart, eh? Anyway it’s good question that is worthy to be answered. First let me ask you, “What is the source of any profit that you intend to get from FOREX trading? Where do you think it comes from?” You don’t know, right? Ok, I tell you. There is a limited amount of money, son. And if somebody makes profit, it just means that someone else loses money. That’s simple.

Now, do you think that the person or company that is counterparty on your trade would like to just gift you his or her money? And son, what do you think? Are all of participants in the market are just illiterate morons with bottomless wallets?

Pipruit: Hardly, sir.​

Commander in Pips: Furthermore, traders are some of the mostly intelligent people in the world, because money, son, is a strong stimulus...you intend to get their money and they intend to get yours. You will have to struggle for pips on the market against the smartest professionals and banks. How do you think to win this battle, son, what are you count on?

Pipruit: Hm, I’m not sure…​

Commander in Pips: You are not sure… That’s the reason we are all here. You will need knowledge and discipline to succeed. There is no sense in trading without either of these things. I’ll tell you why…

[​IMG]

#1 Administrator, Feb 17, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Jan 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.