Forex Affiliate Links InvestManiacs.com - comprehensive binary options guide is online!

InvestManiacs

Recruit
Invest Maniacs (investmaniacs.com) are eager to be the best source of valuable information related to binary options trading industry by offering our readers the best possible trading strategies, analysis, guides and unbiased reviews of binary options brokers (investmaniacs.com/binary_options_brokers).

We are real maniacs when it comes to binary trading education. It is important to understand that the core knowledge of the markets, understanding of the whole trade process and the desire to succeed is the only right way to success in the long term on the field of binary options.

It is important to mention that we are interested in your feedback. InvestManiacs take very seriously the feedback provided by our valued readers.

Thanks for your time, folks! :)

That brokers list looks like a who's who of binary options scammers.

Banc de Binary is the top rated one on the list. They are also the top scammer in the binary options industry. How much do they pay investmaniacs per new victim you send their way?

Thank you for your comment. Well, maybe there are any suggestions regarding the brokers who made a miracle and their customers always earn? What about at least one binary options or forex broker who has 100% positive image here on ForexPeaceArmy?

I suppose you've got some suggestions otherwise your comment looks like just a critics for the sake of critics.

HAHAHA What a JOKE . . .
InvestManiac.JPG

Thank you for your comment. Well, maybe there are any suggestions regarding the brokers who made a miracle and their customers always earn? What about at least one binary options or forex broker who has 100% positive image here on ForexPeaceArmy?

What planet are you from? Anyone with a clue knows that no broker legitimately offers safe and massive profits (although binary brokers illegitimately make such offers all the time). Anyone who understands the industry also knows that one size does not fit all. The best broker for a swing trader may not be the best broker for a news trader. This means that even a great broker may end up with some unhappy clients, just because the broker's offering and the trader aren't a good match. Instead, one need to find a forex broker that is a good match. I even wrote an article on how to do that:

How to select a forex broker.

I suppose you've got some suggestions otherwise your comment looks like just a critics for the sake of critics.

My first suggestion is to avoid binary options the same way you would try to avoid a case of ebola.

Let's check a few things:

1. The SEC and CFTC have issued stern warnings about Binary Options:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ud-advisory-alert-about-binary-options.25577/

2. There are zero binary brokers legally allowed to solicit business in Canada.

3. France is going after binary brokers. Belgium already banned them (sadly, along with forex).

4. The UK FCA formally defines binary options as gambling.

5. Your favorite broker, Banc de Binary, no longer offers services in Australia. I believe how Aussie Scammed was treated had something to do with that.

6. Banc de Binary had to settle criminal charges in the USA.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...and-sec-charges-against-banc-de-binary.44474/

7. Banc de Binary was fined by Cysec.

8. Banc de Binary earned a very well deserved Scam Label at the FPA. I'm sure if you check the FPA reviews you will find may forex brokers with decent ratings, along with a very tiny number of adequately rated binary brokers.

9. Quite a few of your other recommended brokers have Scam labels or low ratings and numerous complaints of failed withdrawals, mismanaged accounts, regulator warnings, etc. Are you really enough of a masochist to want me to list more of these in your thread?

10. I doubt you even have a trading account with any of the brokers your site recommends. Instead, you are just an IB who gets paid well every time a new victim signs up.

Back