• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IQoption is a Scam

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
hello every body. pay attention please this member called << ruseneca>> who respondes to everyone is an employee of the scamer broker IQoption.

:D And you registered in the forum to post your conspiracy theories?
Can you prove that? No!
Just like noone here has ever proved that the broker is scam! I cannot see even a fine from CYSEC!

I'm not going to defend IQ Option, but I will say that I believe any positive opinions Ruseneca holds are based on his own experiences (and maybe a bit of gullibility - time will tell :p) and not on any secret motives. If (in my personal opinion the word "When" would be more appropriate to begin this sentence) Ruseneca experiences a problem with IQOption, I'm sure he'll open a Scam Alerts thread and a Traders Court case about 30 seconds later.

If Abdrar84 has proof instead of unfounded accusations, where is it?

I'm not going to defend IQ Option, but I will say that I believe any positive opinions Ruseneca holds are based on his own experiences

Yes, I've been using their services since March 2014, I've been trading on a real account and of course, I cannot post only positive comments, I just shared my experience with them here. Since then, I've made hundreds of withdrawal requests, all processed within 2 business days. And my profit is from 300% to 1000%. Till now, my account is still active. From my point of view, everything seems to be fine. However, in order to pay me, someone must lose! This someone can be the either the market maker OR another trader.
I am inclined to believe that there is a problem with IQOption in case someone proves that.
When problems occur with my account, I just contact my account manager to resolve it. There is a regulator and a financial ombudsman...several steps to take before opening a scam case here :)

Hi everybody! I just to see the conversation and my opinion is the same... for me IQoption is a Scam. Sorry for another custoumers but this broker to retain me 6.548 €, and this is a lot of money.

Hi everybody! I just to see the conversation and my opinion is the same... for me IQoption is a Scam. Sorry for another custoumers but this broker to retain me 6.548 €, and this is a lot of money.

Contact them and ask for a case number so that you can contact CYSEC.
You must contact the cypriot financial ombudsman for getting your funds back.
Your case is very old, you should have taken these actions long time ago.

Hi, i have the same problem, my account has been blocked since Friday, the reason has been given is the different IP address i have been loged in. The reality is that 3 months i have been in Bulgaria on holiday, also i travelled to Turkey in a meantime, to France and i intend to travel to Vietnam and Turkey today. Their "account manager" Baiba Watson, suddenly became "restriction officer" asked me to send the tickets as a proof thati live in UK, altough i provided them with my ID immediately and bank statements belonged to 2 different banks in UK and credit cards too. Today, i have sent the proofs of tickets that i have been travelling from UK through Turkey and Istanbul to Bulgaria and i am still waiting for an answer from their "Restriction officer" -Baiba. I need an advice what to do next, the only answer i had today from them is -"
Dear E....

I will come back to you as soon I will have any updates

Thank you "

Its an exchaustion to run after calls and e-mails when so many proofs of ID, bank statements and travel tickets has been provided. How long does it take normally to unlock my account, i asked and still i have not got any answer. I have over £600 in my IQ option account. Thank you.

How long does it take normally to unlock my account, i asked and still i have not got any answer. I have over £600 in my IQ option account. Thank you.

Hi @Typhoon16 ,
It shouldn't take more than 3 business day. Unfortunately, you've travelled to Turkey which is now considered to be a high-threat country and requires a special attention. Contact them again on Friday ( by requesting a callback or chat with the live support ) and ask for the status. Meanwhile, talk to your bank for a potential chargeback procedure ( I got the impression that you'd used a credit card to process the deposit ). I hope that it won't be necessary but who knows...you'd better be prepared. Some banks restrict the procedure to 14 days after the payment is cleared so you should gather as much information as possible.

Hi @Typhoon16 ,
It shouldn't take more than 3 business day. Unfortunately, you've travelled to Turkey which is now considered to be a high-threat country and requires a special attention. Contact them again on Friday ( by requesting a callback or chat with the live support ) and ask for the status. Meanwhile, talk to your bank for a potential chargeback procedure ( I got the impression that you'd used a credit card to process the deposit ). I hope that it won't be necessary but who knows...you'd better be prepared. Some banks restrict the procedure to 14 days after the payment is cleared so you should gather as much information as possible.

Hi, thank you for your reply. I am confused only because i have been trading for such long time without any problems and suddenly they decided to block my account. 3 months ago i informed their customer service that i am going to trade from Bulgaria for next months. I am still waiting for an answer. I might be completely wrong in my reproach but i only would like some explanation from them. Thank you for your advice too. Best

Iq option is a scam. Never trust someone making a good review of them.
1- they are poorly regulated. You almost have no chance getting your money back if you have trouble with your account.
2-they use black hat SEO to fraudulently redirect traffic to their website

Proof that IQoption is a scam >>

Back