• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IQoption is a Scam

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
1- they are poorly regulated. You almost have no chance getting your money back if you have trouble with your account.

Did you just register to tarnish down their reputation? Very interesting!
They are regulated within the EU, FCA in the UK. If this is a "poorly regulated" broker, then I cannot imagine what "regulation" means for you.

Like all brokers, forex or binary, they rely on their affiliates and cannot be responsible for the practices that their affiliates use to get some traffic. Black or White SEO, both methods are used to deliver traffic to a certain website. It is not illegal, it is not a bad practice, it is not a fraud!

I am a member of IQOption, I have received all my withdrawal requests on time, every time, and I was asked to provide several documents in the beginning, to verify my account. If someone has a problem with that, you cannot operate a forex/binary options account as these documents are a must! The wish of every account holder is to trade in a safe environment.

Did you just register to tarnish down their reputation? Very interesting!
They are regulated within the EU, FCA in the UK. If this is a "poorly regulated" broker, then I cannot imagine what "regulation" means for you.

Like all brokers, forex or binary, they rely on their affiliates and cannot be responsible for the practices that their affiliates use to get some traffic. Black or White SEO, both methods are used to deliver traffic to a certain website. It is not illegal, it is not a bad practice, it is not a fraud!

I am a member of IQOption, I have received all my withdrawal requests on time, every time, and I was asked to provide several documents in the beginning, to verify my account. If someone has a problem with that, you cannot operate a forex/binary options account as these documents are a must! The wish of every account holder is to trade in a safe environment.
Sorry but if you work for them we can't trust your review!

Sorry but if you work for them we can't trust your review!
There is a big difference between working FOR the company and using their services ( being a client ). In the first case, under my nickname should have a rank "Representative".
You'd better triple check the information as there are many negative reviews against companies but some of them are fake.

I received the response from the regulator. It's amazing, but Iq otion not return my money, they say that I have violated the policy fraud. It is incredible but this is the resolution.
For I still think it's not a good broker personally I do not recommend it.

I received the response from the regulator. It's amazing, but Iq otion not return my money, they say that I have violated the policy fraud. It is incredible but this is the resolution.
For I still think it's not a good broker personally I do not recommend it.

So sad to hear that!
Now with the statement from the regulator you must ask the Ombudsman for recovering your deposit.
Regulators camnot return the money deposited. State that you are not satisfied with their official statement and that you insist on recovering your initial deposit.

what i cant understand is that IQ Options is definately a fraud bunary option broker...then why are they still trading and defrauding people? is there nothing that the forex peace army can do to to stop this?

There is a very simple thing FPA members who feel they've been scammed can do.

They can follow the well-established procedure. It starts with opening your OWN thread in Scam Alerts and then leaving a 1 star review. Then you need to invite the company to your thread. If that fails, then you need to file a Traders Court case. If only 3 people follow through on this properly and the broker can't or won't work to resolve the issues, there's a scam finding.

Or, everyone can pile into one thread, add their complaints on top of the original, and not go through the steps to provide evidence and separate threads. Then a bad broker can avoid a scam finding for years while FPA members who don't haven't even begun to follow procedure complain that the FPA isn't doing anything.

what i cant understand is that IQ Options is definately a fraud bunary option broker...then why are they still trading and defrauding people? is there nothing that the forex peace army can do to to stop this?

I think it's not a good idea IQ Option. I'm still fresh in binary options trading but I've been reading about brokers for a while now. I came across really serious complaints about them. For example here binaryoptions-forum.com/iq-option-t38. I can't understand why people don't do thorough research before doing business with them, especially if they are looking for specific types of accounts, withdrawals etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems many binary option brokers threads in scam section. What's happening? They don't afford their services and had to steal trader funds?

Do you need assistance with retrieving your fund back from your broker, Are You having problems with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated? Kindly get in touch with me and I will guide you on simple and effective directions to take in getting your entire fund back within 48 hours.

Back