• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IQoption is a Scam

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Do you need assistance with retrieving your fund back from your broker, Are You having problems with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated? Kindly get in touch with me and I will guide you on simple and effective directions to take in getting your entire fund back within 48 hours.
can you suggest me a legitimate binary broker?

I download IQ option windows application. My antivirus found a Trojan. I check it with virustotal.com . It's forund 3 trojans.

Any Opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:
How its possible to suspend your account for that you are logging from different IP?
If you use your phone, mobile operators using many IPs. Every time you will be log in from different IP?
It's mean that they suppose to not offer mobile apps at all.... :)

How its possible to suspend your account for that you are logging from different IP?
If you use your phone, mobile operators using many IPs. Every time you will be log in from different IP?
It's mean that they suppose to not offer mobile apps at all.... :)

Not a problem at all, I am using both desktop and mobile version of the platform. Problem could happen if you login from another country within unreasonable timeframe. Therefore, it will be suspicious if you use a VPN connection or proxy.

Hi everyone.

I just registered to this forum to state that after a heuristic analysis of this thread, it is obvious that ruseneca is an employee or benefits someway from a good reputation IQ Option, which is stumbling in this thread. Otherwise, why would he invest such time trying the readers to convince that IQ Option is a legitimate platform? One or two posts is ok, but several comments posted through the course of more than one year in a single thread is only of the indicators showing that he clearly has a personal interest.

What ruseneca is doing is not illegal but it surely is not totally ethical either. It is only a common marketing practice followed by many types of online companies, together with affiliate marketing, remarketing, and fake website redirection, among others.

My only experience with binary options website is that a couple of my close friends have been making some money in the last weeks, but they haven't tried to withdraw it yet.

This thread has been somewhat eye opening to me. I will stay away of IQ Option and similar options but will certainly dig deeper into trading.

Finally, I hope this thread at Quora will be helpful to my fellow beginner traders:

https://www.quora.com/What-kind-of-math-does-it-take-to-be-a-Wall-Street-level-trader

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, thank you for your statement, Jerryrusso. I am not an affiliate of IQOption! I just share my personal experience. I have tried several platforms and this is the only one where I not only receive my withdrawal requests but always within 48 hours.
When you really start to trade, you will notice how important the broker is!
Additionally, neither IQOption nor me are begging someone to join, the minimum deposit is just $10 so everyone can try conditions on real. Demo accounts are provided for FREE, while others provide it from $200 deposited to the account.
That's why I've chosen to use them.

Jerry, can you explain your heuristic analysis methodology? I'm sure we'd all love to be able to see how it works.

Personally, I've been following Ruseneca's posts across many threads. I think the day where he'll regret trading with IQ Option will arrive at some point, but I'm convinced that for now, he's just a happy client.

I think the day where he'll regret trading with IQ Option will arrive at some point
Who knows! I've been using them for 2-3 years but I am not so active. Despite being profitable, I am investing no more than $20 and withdraw at 200%-300%. I doubt that company will stand against me soon.
I am focused on FX, CFDs and Indices mainly. BO are just for covering commissions - if deposit is lost, it won't be a problem. And this is very big problem - people cannot manage their funds.
I hope that the case "ruseneca" has come to an end. There's another case here that deserves the attention!

I disagree and think binary options are much better than forex trading and think once the scam brokers are put out of business pointed mainly at Israel where they also are known for running the famous Nigerian Prince scam are gone, the good binary options brokers will be able to grow and expand the industry and overtake forex as the most popular way to trade. A good binary options trader can trade both price and time making them more skilled than most forex traders :p There are good brokers like IQoption which considering they are from Russia I would be more worried about but how about Binary.com or Markets World and IG? I mean IG is FCA regulated and have something called sprint options which are really just binary options. Surely you can't knock them. Well yes you can as you guys are always promoting your forex stuff lol. That is ok I overlook that for the service you provide of uncovering scammers but for sure you are not a good place for information on what interests a binary options trader. Too bad because you would likely make more money if you promoted the good binary option brokers instead of just saying they are all scams to avoid... For us who enjoy trading binary options we will just ignore you. :rolleyes:

Back