• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx deregistered and changed into Notesco Financial Services

I am having an issue with a company
Would be interesting to see the IronFX rep respond to the class action. I've contacted the FCA to add them to their warning list.

Here you can find a Decision by the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus on a case against IronFx. The company has been withholding the money of this client, who had never traded, for 3 years. The client got the funds back 2 months after the Decision

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kpxebssjjnn3a4/IronFx. FinancialOmbudsmanCYDecision.PDF?dl=0

Dear IRONFXSCAM,

Further to our response to an earlier comment made by you, we note that you have not yet identified yourself despite our effort to resolve any query you may have.

We note that in your comment reference is made to decisions issued by the FOS. In this respect, we would like to draw your attention to paragraph 25 of the said decision which states explicitly that the decision becomes final only after both the complainant and the investment firm declare their acceptance in writing within 2 months.

Finally, you are welcome to provide your details so as to allow us to identify you in our systems if you are indeed a registered client of the firm and we would be happy to address any queries you may have in this respect. You can write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

You can write, but people are not stupid! IRONFX abuse of clients' money is public!
IRONFX director Markos Kashiouris object of criminal investigation in GERMANY!
The police will soon arrive for you too, be sure

Attachments

• DSHlxlPX4AAjloS.jpg
    DSHlxlPX4AAjloS.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 7
Dear IronFx Representative,
Do you really think people are stupid? Do you really think about cleaning your face this way? After almost 3 years with thousands of people waiting for their money, do you come to a forum to ask everyone about their personal data? Maybe you do not see thousands of people in your computers with the word "pending"? You hide behind a finger, behind a company that has never shed light on this story ... You are lucky, because your company has been able to do all this because Cyprus is a rotten country, you have bought all, you bought the lawyers, bought the Financial Ombudsman, you bought unscrupulous IB who now appear after 3 years of darkness to write that "everything is ok", nothing happened ... you do not have a dignity in person? The sentences against you are raining, but you come down from the clouds and pretend not to know what happened ... The money you stole from me has been stolen from my family, and I will continue to denounce all this until that I'll have breath from my mouth ... shame iron !!!!!!!

Rep's of companies come on here and completely ignore issues raised that they don't want to address or respond to and just come back on points they think they can justify or correct some small insignificant detail.

I don't know why they bother as it just makes them look more like a scam / unscrupulous operator. If I just saw one say "yes our bad, we screwed up and these are the actions we have taken to make sure it doesn't happen again" it would be worth their time to participate on this board.

Back