• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker

I am having an issue with a company
In that topic, while the moderator for some reason did not approve the reference to the full decision of the ombudsman.
Here, for the time being, is the resolutive part.

Dear Valeriy B502037,

Further to our response earlier today, please note that have looked into this matter and noted that specific instructions were sent to your registered e-mail address from the Company’s appropriate department.

You should follow the steps set therein with regard to your query in which are in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.

Thank you

Why not provide a copy of this e-mail ? What procedure / policy was not followed ?

Dear BinaryLad

Thank you for your response.

Please note that as a matter of confidentiality we cannot disclose client communications per se. Should the client wishes, they can disclose the communications themselves.

For the purposes of transparency on this forum, we can disclose that the particular communication related to KYC and WD details required from the client.

Thank you.

Dear IronFx representative,

The undisputed facts are:

1.You have suffered a sharp decline in turnover and clients after refusing to return clients’ funds in a widespread and systemic manner. You never had 1 million clients: all Cypriot brokers together have 1,200,000 clients (CySEC report), the largest ones being XM and FxPro.

2.The idea of not returning clients’ funds by invoking “Abusive trading criteria” based on assumptions, without any evidence, was an idea of your jailed lawyers.
It was not an idea of sales people, because sales people know the huge impact of bad reputation on volumes and revenues.
(Instead of paying lawyers, you should pay your clients, it would come cheaper)

3.You are not FCA regulated and therefore you are not object of FCA supervision. You have a subsidiary which is FCA regulated, but this company has not a full license and no meaningful operation. As for the ASIC regulation, it only applies to a small subsidiary and the ASIC forced you to correct the disclosure.

4.There are a lot of judgments against you and please expect that they are made public. Let’s begin with adecision of the Financial Ombudsman, forcing you to return the funds of a clients which you had illegally withheld for 2 years

5.At least 2500 complaints were filed to the Financial Ombudsman against you. This is a huge number.

6.The investment with Nukkleus failed due to lack of regulatory approval. And the current investment by a Singapore company is still subject to regulatory approval (AML check pursuant to Art. 13 MiFID II)

7.A shortage of 176 million in clients’ money was confirmed by a public Cypriot authority. The General Auditor Report was not modified or retracted and is still a public document.
(BTW: Complaining to the General Auditor was a brilliant idea of your landlord)

8.The Petition before the EU Parliament has not failed at all, but is still open and there will be a new hearing. We expect the ESMA hitting you and/or the whole Cypriot forex industry the hard way : read the statement.

9.Retail traders are consumers: here the Decision of a Hungarian court of appeal and the Decision of Cyprus Consumer Protection Service.

10.The fine of 335.000 which you settled with the CySEC was almost the highest fine which is possible under the current legislation ($ 350.000).
But this legislation is to be changed in order to implement MiFID 2. The fines foreseen by Art. 70 MiFID 2 are at least € 5.000.000 or twice the benefit derived from the infringement.
(A fine of 352 million would be adequate in your case)

Dear IRONFXSCAM,

Without identifying yourself as a client of the company, you continue posting repeated and baseless defamatory allegations.

From your conduct in the forum so far, it is evident that you are not genuine clients of the Company. You have chosen to keep your identity undisclosed by using nicknames and usernames with the sole purpose of engaging in defamatory comments, untrue and unfounded statements. The Company has repeatedly requested that you provide your particulars either via this forum or via e-mail to a dedicated email address, however, you have not done so to date in order to allow the Company to attend to any genuine query you may have.

We note that your continuous defamatory attempts are aimed at creating impressions, disgrace and damage to the Company’s reputation and goodwill. Such inappropriate conduct is not welcome by the Company and is against ethics and morals. Unless you have a genuine query, the Company does not intend to attend to any further unsubstantiated comments or statements.

For your latest attempt to defamate the company (or any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site) please refer to the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/

Should you have any specific, factual complaint, we welcome you once again to identify yourself as a client of the company by providing the relevant details.

Thank you

Valeriy, would be nice if you can post full FOS decision, evidently even with positive FOS outcome, the SCAM company don’t pay…..however this Iron guy keeps on bragging around here, maybe soon we need to kick his ass out of the community

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...re-of-your-pending-withdrawal-requests.54068/ post6 positive FOS decision

Dear oscarra,

Thank you for your comment. We refer you to our last reply relating to your case.
Please look at the link below, post #36: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-whistleblower-corner.53703/page-4

For the record, we would like to note that from your conduct in the forum so far, it is evident that you are not genuine clients of the Company. You have chosen to keep your identity undisclosed by using nicknames and usernames with the sole purpose of engaging in defamatory comments, untrue and unfounded statements. The Company has repeatedly requested that you provide your particulars either via this forum or via e-mail to a dedicated email address, however, you have not done so to date in order to allow the Company to attend to any genuine query you may have.

We note that your continuous defamatory attempts are aimed at creating impressions, disgrace, and damage to the Company’s reputation and goodwill. Such inappropriate conduct is not welcome by the Company and is against ethics and morals. Unless you have a genuine query, the Company does not intend to attend to any further unsubstantiated comments or statements.

Regards

Dear representative iron, I see that on this forum your contribution is zero. Continue to affirm unnecessary lies, which are visible for everyone.
I still do not understand why the moderators of this forum do not ban you and allow you to continue to stay here.
You work for a society of clowns, that despite stealing the money to half world, come here after 3 hoping that all the people are idiots.
Personally I find your behavior incorrect, please identify yourself, name and surname, so you can be sued for the lies that you post on this forum.

Dear representative iron, I see that on this forum your contribution is zero. Continue to affirm unnecessary lies, which are visible for everyone.
I still do not understand why the moderators of this forum do not ban you and allow you to continue to stay here.
You work for a society of clowns, that despite stealing the money to half world, come here after 3 hoping that all the people are idiots.
Personally I find your behavior incorrect, please identify yourself, name and surname, so you can be sued for the lies that you post on this forum.

Dear I THE TRUTH,

It is clear that you have registered only recently with the sole purpose of defamatory spamming of the FPA forums.

Will leave you latest barrage of defamatory postings to be judged by the community @BinaryLad and @AsstModerator in particular who have been following our posts and responses.

Thank you

Dear representative
I see that you have registered since October 2017, about 2.5 years after the iron crack, where are you been before ???
Since you have been in the forum, no doubt has been taken away, no case resolved.
You're here only for a reason, trying to convince new customers to pay fresh money, make positive publicity for you, but I fear that your attempt is void, no one believes in iron lies anymore.
Pay your debts with customers, this is the only way to clean your face .. Thousands of people are waiting, it is not necessary to ask for personal data for everyone, this forum is too small to contain thousands of applications for return money..
Plese identify you, name and surname.
Thanks

Dear representative
I see that you have registered since October 2017, about 2.5 years after the iron crack, where are you been before ???
Since you have been in the forum, no doubt has been taken away, no case resolved.
You're here only for a reason, trying to convince new customers to pay fresh money, make positive publicity for you, but I fear that your attempt is void, no one believes in iron lies anymore.
Pay your debts with customers, this is the only way to clean your face .. Thousands of people are waiting, it is not necessary to ask for personal data for everyone, this forum is too small to contain thousands of applications for return money..
Plese identify you, name and surname.
Thanks

Dear I THE TRUTH,
Thank you for your post which other than generalisations, does not provide any facts.
1. Please point to any unresolved threads that are proven clients of the company.
2. You refer to thousands of claims, the latest (and well-publicised) petition has gathered a total of 5 supporters
3. We refer you to @BinaryLad and @AsstModerator as a defamator and baseless spammer of the forums
Thank you

DEAR IRONFX OFFICER;

I would like to remind you that:

IRONFX was fined by cysec for $ 335,000 for serious violations of the law, for illegally detaining customers' money!

THIS IS NOT DEFAMATION, but all the newspapers of the world publish

read the article and reflect:

atozforex.com/news/breaking-ironfx-to-pay-e335000-to-cysec/

Back