• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker

I am having an issue with a company
why don't you answer to my post? I am identifying myself as real client Carlos R. number of account 21032693 with a specific complaint. I deposited 10000 euros, never traded and you keep withholding my withdrawal since december 2016.

Dear chitak,
Thank you for your comment.
If you have any specific query, please identify yourself as a client of the company.
For your comment above, please note that the company abides with the relevant FOS procedures at all times. Should you have any specific procedural questions, you can refer those directly to the FOS Office.
Thank you

I am not a client as I said. But based on what I've read I don't think I'll be opening an account with IronFx. You have not convinced me that the company is good.

Isn't that why you post all this stuff on the forum so that people like can decide to open an account?

The tone of all communication I've read from the IronFx account is very rude and always pointing to some laws and rules, and hiding behind 'regulation', when the right thing would be to step back and be human, and pay people whatever is owed to them.

I'll tell you a simple solution, look into your deposit/withdrawal system and put in a filter to show you pending withdrawal requests older than 1 month, then just pay them all, problem solved.

Account number (MetaTrader) 17014199
Other information I sent to the e-mail.

Dear AlexF7

Thank you for providing your details.

We note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you on 3 March 2017.

Regards

If your are not a scam why don’t you return my money?In 2014 I deposited 10000 euros in Iron fx but never used that money so you can allege abusive trading criteria. On the 7th of December of 2016 I ordered the withdrawal and never got my money back. My withdrawal order is still processing. I spoke to my account manager and other people in Madrid office but never obtained an explanation. They told me they couldn’t do anything for me. Nobody answers my emails or complaints. My name is Carlos R. and my account number is 21032693

Dear carogo,

Thank you for providing your details.

We have looked into your query and noted that your complaint is currently examined by the appropriate department of the Company as per the Company’s complaints handling policy. In light of this, we can confirm that you should expect to hear from the said department as provided by the said policy in due course.

Regards

To IronFX Global Ltd! 4101, Iapetou 2, Agios Athanasios, Ciprus
My withdrawal request has been pending since 2015. March at IronFX.

Please read my true IronFX story:
I had an account with IronFX, and deposited in 2014, then I requested a withdrawal of my funds in 2015. March. but I did not receive my own capital.
I am not the only client in this situation! A large number of clients (worldwide) are unable to withdraw their funds from IronFX!
I made my complain to all Cypriot regulators, including Cysec, Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

According to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman decision released in 2017, I should be reimbursed!
IronFX was obliged to compensate me by now, but
Unfortunately, I did not received the amount of USD 22 971,41 which is my own capital.

Respected IronFX! Can you please let me know, why did you NOT proceed with the Financial Ombudsman Final Decision??
My REF. NO. 13.29.004.783

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fq0f9yjgs...INANCIAL OMBUDSMAN - REFNO1329004783.png?dl=0
DECISION%20OF%20THE%20FINANCIAL%20OMBUDSMAN%20-%20REFNO1329004783.png

If IronFX do not proceed with the payment, then I will go back to Brüssel, and escallate this again.
On 2017. I was in Brüssel where IronFX clients petition was discussed at the European Parliament. now, I have to go back to Brüssel again, until my case is resolved.

I can provide evidence, and documents to prove all the above describe facts.
IronFX has been withholding my funds since 11/March/2015
My IronFX Account Name: Kornel Balogh (16019861 / 19026361 / 19061218)

Respected IronFX! Please let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards
Kornél Balogh from Europe

To IronFX Global Ltd! 4101, Iapetou 2, Agios Athanasios, Ciprus
My withdrawal request has been pending since 2015. March at IronFX.

Please read my true IronFX story:
I had an account with IronFX, and deposited in 2014, then I requested a withdrawal of my funds in 2015. March. but I did not receive my own capital.
I am not the only client in this situation! A large number of clients (worldwide) are unable to withdraw their funds from IronFX!
I made my complain to all Cypriot regulators, including Cysec, Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

According to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman decision released in 2017, I should be reimbursed!
IronFX was obliged to compensate me by now, but
Unfortunately, I did not received the amount of USD 22 971,41 which is my own capital.

Respected IronFX! Can you please let me know, why did you NOT proceed with the Financial Ombudsman Final Decision??
My REF. NO. 13.29.004.783

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fq0f9yjgshw2g8k/DECISION OF THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN - REFNO1329004783.png?dl=0
DECISION%20OF%20THE%20FINANCIAL%20OMBUDSMAN%20-%20REFNO1329004783.png

If IronFX do not proceed with the payment, then I will go back to Brüssel, and escallate this again.
On 2017. I was in Brüssel where IronFX clients petition was discussed at the European Parliament. now, I have to go back to Brüssel again, until my case is resolved.

I can provide evidence, and documents to prove all the above describe facts.
IronFX has been withholding my funds since 11/March/2015
My IronFX Account Name: Kornel Balogh (16019861 / 19026361 / 19061218)

Respected IronFX! Please let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards
Kornél Balogh from Europe

Dear bkoko,

Your case will be handled within the appropriate timelines as prescribed by the FOS process.

In the meantime, should you have any questions as to this process, please refer these to the FOS Office.

Thank you

I am not a client as I said. But based on what I've read I don't think I'll be opening an account with IronFx. You have not convinced me that the company is good.

Isn't that why you post all this stuff on the forum so that people like can decide to open an account?

The tone of all communication I've read from the IronFx account is very rude and always pointing to some laws and rules, and hiding behind 'regulation', when the right thing would be to step back and be human, and pay people whatever is owed to them.

I'll tell you a simple solution, look into your deposit/withdrawal system and put in a filter to show you pending withdrawal requests older than 1 month, then just pay them all, problem solved.

Dear chitak,

Thank you for your comments and suggestions.

As you are not a client of the company we consider this matter closed.

Thank you

Dear toroks

Thank you for your comment which clearly serves no other purpose other than an attempt to defamate the company.

We note that you have failed to identify yourself as a client of the Company, despite our repeated requests to do so.

We refer your comment to the facts of four full licences globally (FCA, CySEC, ASIC, FSB), with offices in every main regulatory jurisdiction.

We are one of the longest established global brokers with zero employee cases or disputes at any Court.

We also refer your repetitive comment to @BinaryLad and @AsstModerator and we request for action to be taken against your spamming.

Thank you

Dear bkoko,

Your case will be handled within the appropriate timelines as prescribed by the FOS process.

In the meantime, should you have any questions as to this process, please refer these to the FOS Office.

Thank you

This is ridiculous, @AsstModerator why do you let IronFX post on here at all? I've read the threads and this is not a broker that deserves to be on here. As a forex trader myself I feel for those traders who have been waiting years to get their money back from an unscupulous broker that keeps trying to clean up their name but at the same time doesn't want to pay up!

Back