IRONFX FINALLY PAYS UP

FreddieR

Recruit
Following the Ombudsman decision in my favour, IronFX under name Notesco have refunded my account in full. This was completely unexpected and out of the blue.
Hopefully things are changing....does anyone else have similar stories??

Great Job ! after all miracles do happen, did Cysec FOS at least provide a 100% SORRY BONUS

What about the video pro trader, any positive outcome, maybe he should come join the FPA and
explain some more about this night margin shifting practices

The first of many unpaid losses. Thanks for posting your conclusion here, please all scam victims, keep constant pressure on the companies who scammed you, complain and report your problems to all appropriate authorities and post your stories to their social media pages.

Doing this greatly increases your chances of receiving back your money, as well as issuing a credit card chargeback asap if you deposited by credit card. You can more than likely, win your chargeback case under the terms the company is not allowed to do investing business in your country.

Following the Ombudsman decision in my favour, IronFX under name Notesco have refunded my account in full. This was completely unexpected and out of the blue.
Hopefully things are changing....does anyone else have similar stories??

How much was the total payout for?

Can you post the screenshot of original withdrawal request? (or link to the original scam alerts thread)

Back