• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx fraud - cheating

I am having an issue with a company

jirchar

Recruit
Hi,
I am a customer of Ironfx since 2013. My problem started on 21st of January 2015 when, for the first time, I asked for a withdrawal of my money.
After they were saying that the withdrawal in on queue and today is gonna be approved (almost everyday) and afterwards they have a problem with SAP (just excuses to hide the real problem), I sent them a formal complaint by email asking for my funds. The day after, this was the response:
"Dear Client,

We would like to inform you that your account is under investigation for potential irregular trading activities.

We will inform you of the progress of our investigation in due course.

Kind regards,
IronFX Global Limited"

I feel completely defenceless, what should I do? Does anyone know how can I get my money back?
I am sending attached one screenshot.
Best regards.

Attachments

• withdrawal.png
    withdrawal.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 49
welcome aboard
my account isn't under investigation and am waiting since 13-01-2015

welcome aboard
my account isn't under investigation and am waiting since 13-01-2015

Open your own thread, although I think Asstmod must combine all ironfx threads in one and all clients file a trader court case against ironfx to get a Scam Stamp on its review page, despite FPA warning but it was found just once guilty, 2 to go will not be hard this time.

Hi,
I am a customer of Ironfx since 2013. My problem started on 21st of January 2015 when, for the first time, I asked for a withdrawal of my money.
After they were saying that the withdrawal in on queue and today is gonna be approved (almost everyday) and afterwards they have a problem with SAP (just excuses to hide the real problem), I sent them a formal complaint by email asking for my funds. The day after, this was the response:
"Dear Client,

We would like to inform you that your account is under investigation for potential irregular trading activities.

We will inform you of the progress of our investigation in due course.

Kind regards,
IronFX Global Limited"

I feel completely defenceless, what should I do? Does anyone know how can I get my money back?
I am sending attached one screenshot.
Best regards.

Had you try to withdraw some of the money in account, at least the deposited?

Open your own thread, although I think Asstmod must combine all ironfx threads in one and all clients file a trader court case against ironfx to get a Scam Stamp on its review page, despite FPA warning but it was found just once guilty, 2 to go will not be hard this time.

Combining all threads would be a very bad idea. It would make it nearly impossible to track which issues are resolved and which open issues have sufficient evidence to proceed. At current rates, I wouldn't be surprised to see a master thread created in Wholesale Forex Complaints to try to coordinate things.

Combining all threads would be a very bad idea. It would make it nearly impossible to track which issues are resolved and which open issues have sufficient evidence to proceed. At current rates, I wouldn't be surprised to see a master thread created in Wholesale Forex Complaints to try to coordinate things.

But won't it be better to move IronFX complaints to the wholesale complaints?

Back