• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx fraud - cheating

I am having an issue with a company
Hello,
After 3 months waiting, still "Processing withdrawal...". Nothing to do, Ironfx account manager doesn't answer any email, just on the phone (maybe). He told me your accounts are under investigation and you can only open a Mirror account and do hedging and from this account you will be able to withdraw your money (sure?). The are ****ing scam, cheaters and thiefs.
I put a complaint in all regulator, only CySec is capable to do something but they don't respond the complaints either. Afterwards I called CySec, they informed me they are investigating Ironfx because a lot of complaints they received, they will issue an statement soon after they finish their investigation, and I asked them, when aproximately?, they can not answer to this question...

Hello Jirchar and. Balajis
how is your withdrawals?

Dear tsai

My account manager on phone informed me few weeks back that investigation on my account is over and my account is clear. I asked her to send official mail which she did not send. They returned back my deposit of 5000 USD and said after a week they will pay my profit of 4970.77. Two weeks passed and nothing happened so I chatted with her after sending daily mails and she called and gave the phone to some higher guy who said you filed dispute with credit card company through my bank asking for chargeback to Ironfx for the deposit amount so it is giving us bad name and visa has asked them about it so how you can do that etc and we will not pay your profits. I shouted back saying this was all done to protect myself on the deposit as you guys are scammers and not returning my money. He said I will put in all forums that you are blackmailing us etc so said go do what you want. Latest is still fighting to get my profit although they declined it twice but keep putting withdrawal and have been told I will get it once the bank case is closed. I wrote to them forwarding the mail from bank about the deposit charge back as closed and if still visa is not closing with Ironfx send me the mail to take up with my bank but they dont reply any mails.

Fingers crossed. The email for ombudsman of cysec is not right as I tried and it bounced back. Can i get a proper one?

regards
Balaji

In other forums I've seen guys waiting 3 months... one guy is waiting to receive 70.000 $ so we're speaking
of a lot of money... and a lot of people... again... where are regulators ? Why they do not send a WARNING ??

ironfx cheating with all clients

all time ironfx manager told me that only wait ....and funding department not receive my phone call........i think they all cheat us ........do not add more fund ....in that company

Never give up. Friends. Complaint to all regulators where Ironfx registered. Keep posting all forums and facebook, make sure they pay your withdraw or they close down. If ironfx closed down, u still will get your withdraw through compensation scheme up to €20,000. Just it will be a process to go through,at least you will get your withdraw

It is written in their website that they are regulated by

Licenses & Regulations
FCA
ASIC
DFSA
FSB
FSP
CONSOB
BAFIN
CRFIN
UCRFIN
CySEC

If all these long list of regulators are doing nothing about their scam activities then i will lose faith in financial regulatory bodies once and for all.

Back