• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx Is a Scam

I am having an issue with a company

A11029798

Recruit
Hello Guys It's been a year Ironfx isn't able to clear my withdraw where as amount is just 500$ to check there withdrawal system. what do you guys suggest me to do ? is there anyway to get my amount back i have still 4k in my account.
Looking forward for your replies
Regards

There's a class action lawsuit against IronFx, but I believe the up front payment is about 1000 GBP or so. This makes it impractical for you.

'IronFX is a scam' - lol, that must be the news flash of the year)

On a serious note though, check which entity you signed up with and contact the relevant regulator if the company is not replying to your complaints

Unfortunately, the truth is that it IronFX Global ia a thieving seed with large "backup systems" in Cyprus. Now they want to escape to the United States, and in general no one will be able to recover money from them. My colleagues managed to recover the money from them by a group of clients who have hired lawyers. The more people involved the faster you manage to get your money back. So I decided to join and hope I will see the results: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1121506897864440/?fref=ts

Attachments

• Iron Tadek Member.jpg
    Iron Tadek Member.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Guys It's been a year Ironfx isn't able to clear my withdraw where as amount is just 500$ to check there withdrawal system. what do you guys suggest me to do ? is there anyway to get my amount back i have still 4k in my account.
Regards

No way to get your money back :( it was revealed a true scam broker after a day.

Navyseal, if everyone rolls over and plays dead when a broker gets a scam label, the FPA should rename that a "license to steal" label.

Instead, there's a chance to fight IronFx through their regulators, through a class action lawsuit, and through WinChargeback for some clients.

Regards
Complain to all authorities. Here some free instructions
devisen-traden.de/ironfx-complaints-from-all-over-the-world/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back